Chapter 14: Up all Night

Harry managed to drag you to the living room, where he got pillows and blankets out of the closet and set them down. You eyed the items carefully set on the floor by Harry. "May I..?" You questioned. Harry nodded in reply, and spread the blankets on the floor, while you set pillows in the appropriate places. Harry then lead you to the backyard, handing you a squirt gun he filled up in the pool not too long ago. "Follow my Lead.." He motioned with his hand, walking back into the house. He then walked carefully over to the kitchen, motioning for you to follow. "Done setting up?" The boys asked, while we hid the water guns behind our backs. You nodded, as you waited for the signal. "NOW!" Harry exclaimed, aiming for Niall as you shot Liam and Louis with cold water. Suddenly, they both chased you out of the kitchen and into the living room. You laughed uncontrollably as they carried you into the backyard, tossing you into the pool. Grabbing onto the ledge, you pulled yourself out of the pool. "Jerks...!" You laughed, managing to push the two boys into the pool as well. You grabbed a towel from the outdoor rack and dried your hair, watching Liam and Louis help eachother out of the pool. "I think the Sun is down enough.." Louis commented, pointing at the sky. Liam nodded in agreement and walked inside, with Louis and you following. "How's the Water?" Niall Teased. "COLD..." We replied in unison. Zayn then came into the room with popcorn and soda, while Harry carried other various snacks. "Okay.. The All Nighter has officially Begun!" Louis exclaimed. "Niall... Dare or Double Dare?" Harry asked, plopping down on the couch. "Double Dare.." Niall replied. "Alright, I dare you to-" he paused, glancing over at you and grinned. "Eat Popcorn off the ground!" Harry laughed as he saw your expression. "That was priceless.." He added as Niall ate the popcorn. Your rolled your eyes and sighed in relief, "Alright..! (y/n), Dare or Double Dare?" Niall asked. "Dare." You replied, not wanting to take the risk of a Double Dare. "Double Dare it Is!" Harry exclaimed as the boys laughed. "I dare you to.. Lay down with me on the couch while we watch the movie!" Niall declared. Your cheeks burned slightly, as Liam chuckled. "What an adorable couple..!" Zayn childishly cheered as he plopped the disk into the reader. "Well.. I'm not denying it." Niall smirked as he spread a blanket on the couch. "What Movie are we watching?" You asked, changing the topic. "All 3 of the Toy Stories!" Harry chanted in reply. "Ready?" Louis asked, ready to switch the lights off. You nodded as the boys replied all in a cord of Yes's. You laid against Niall's chest as you covered yourself in the blanket. Everything felt rather strange to you, Here you were; together with a guy who kidnapped you.. "That makes a lot of sense.." You mumbled, glancing up at Louis, who just turned the lights off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Wanna Stay Up all Night,  Find a girl and tell her She's the One.. -1D