Chapter 26: Shannon

"Hey.." You heard Niall's voice ring in your ears. "Wake up for me love.." He said in an quiet tone. You opened your eyes, to meet with his. "Morning..!" He chirped, in his Irish accent you thought was 'so adorable'. "When did you get back?" You asked, holding in a yawn that was about to escape your mouth. "Oh, I would say about 1:30?" He replied, questioning his answer. "What time is it now?.." You asked. "Time to get up, we have a schedule to keep ya know." He replied. "What schedule..?" You groaned sleepily. "Our schedule.. Now get up!" He demanded. He clapped his hands and removed the covers that held you in place.

~TIME SKIP~
"Please don't make me go in there.." You pleaded. "Oh, your going in there all right.. and I'm going to be there to make sure everything turns out okay." Niall took the keys out of the ignition and got out, with me slowly but surely following behind. You dragged your feet, "Can we turn around?.. Please!?" You begged. "(y/n).. I'm tired of hearing your complaints." He replied. It somehow hurt on the inside, afraid of what might happen if you dared to mention it again.. you fell silent. Niall glanced back at you after a while of silence, "Okay.. The silence is killing me." He finally stated. "Go back to begging and talking.." He motioned for me to talk. You shook your head, "I'm gonna save my breath.." You looked down at the ground. You absolutely hated the situation they put you into, but you had no choice but to put up with it. You followed Niall into the building, which looked like a rather large hotel. "Niall!" You heard someone call. You looked up and saw a girl about your age, waving her perfectly shaped hands. She walked over to you and smiled, "Hi I'm Perrie, and you?" She asked. "(y/n).." You replied, taking her hand in a polite manner. "I heard so much about you!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Don't worry.. Mr. Charles is not to be here until after your scheduled arrival." She said, reassuringly. "But, you will be meeting with his daughter.." She paused as she looked behind her a little over to her left. "Hey, c'mon don't be shy!" She smiled, waving her over. Another girl about your age came in, "Hello, nice to meet you.." She greeted. Your eyes widened in shock. "Shannon?" You exclaimed. "I-i'm sorry.. have we met?" She asked, with surprise in her voice. "It's.. me, (y/n)." You replied. "You know eachother?" Perrie asked. Shannon nodded in reply, "As you might of noticed our similarities.. We're Twins." She pointed out. "Wait.. Stand next to her." Perrie declared. She took a step back and stood beside you, while Perrie examined. She nodded not too long afterward, "Totally twins!" She smiled. A tear slipped from your eye and gasped, "A tear? Am I sad.. or something?" You mumbled. "Aw, (y/n) don't cry.. I'm fine! See?" She smiled at me. You could tell it was a fake smile, but still.. it bothered you, somehow you had forgotten something important. "But what..?" You wondered.