Chapter 25: Sweet and Sour

Slipping your clothes on, you walked into the kitchen where you rummaged through the cupboards just to find the last box of Bisquick, you craved so much. You grabbed any additional ingredients needed for cooking and started to make the batter, after mixing it you added a touch of vanilla, for flavor. "I got a carrot and I'm not afraid to use it!" Louis' voice echoed through the hallway. He then jumped into the kitchen and stared at you. "(y/n)?! Why are you making so much noise!?" He asked, waving the carrot at you. "Uh.. Breakfast?" You replied in a questioning tone. "Since when are you a morning person?" Louis remarked. "Like, you have room to talk." Harry smirked, entering the room. "You don't just assume she's a robber and run into the kitchen waving a carrot in her face." He added. Louis grunted and walked over to the coffee machine, while you turned on the stove. "Your welcome.." Harry whispered towards you as he grabbed a frying pan. "Don't think that I'm not still mad at you Mr. Styles." You stated going back to your cooking. "Hey cmon (y/n) I didn't mean to hit on you like that..." He said in a child-like voice. "Yeah.. Sure" You replied. you don't seriously believe that I would actually hit on my own sister.. Do you?" He questioned. "*cough* I would *cough*" Louis choked out. "Not helping.." Harry glared at him. "Wasn't trying to.." Louis replied. "Please give me another chance (y/n).." Harry pleaded.  You sighed, "You know.. I'm Sorry Haz.. I have no real reason to stay mad at you.." You said. "You didn't know.. and that's not your fault." You added. "That.. was... Quick..." Louis stated.  "(y/n)..? Do you remember that visit you made to our friend?" Louis questioned. You nodded and looked at the ground. Louis suddenly walked rapidly towards you, Unsure what to expect you took a step back and lost your balance. To prevent  yourself from falling, you unintentionally placed your hand on the stove-top and winced in pain. You drew your hand back and bit your lip, making your burn look less painful than it really was. Louis grabbed your wrist and looked down at your burned hand, a low chuckle escaped from his mouth as he examined it. "A strong one.. aren't you?" Louis commented. "Harry.. Go and get Liam." He ordered. "Quite a burn you have there." Louis looked at it. He then took you over to the sink where he turned it on and forcefully ran it under the water. You gasped, and closed your eyes in pain. "L-louis.." You whined slightly. "I know.. Just bare with it for now." He replied. "Okay! Where's the patient?" Liam's smiling face entered the kitchen. Before letting you go, Louis leaned forward and whispered in your ear. "I'm sorry.." Those words echoed in your head. "It got you pretty bad! Huh, (y/n)?" Liam examined the burn as you spaced out, ignoring the pain that shot through your hand.