Chapter 12: Officially, In Love

You got out of the van and started to unload the beach towels. You glanced at Harry, who was starting to take his shirt off, you blushed as you turned your head away. "Maybe.. I got lucky I didn't grow up living with a bunch of boys." You thought, laying the beach towel down on the sand. "Hey! Put me down..!" You heard Louis laugh as Zayn and Harry carried him towards the water. You grinned as you saw Louis all cold in the water. "It's freezing in here!" Louis laughed, pulling Zayn into the water. You slowly put your feet in the water, "It... is FREEZING!!" You screamed, jumping back. "I am never going back in there.." You said sitting on the beach towel. "That's what you think.." Niall smirked as he picked you up. "Wait.. Niall what are you doing??" You asked as he carried you near the water."Don't you dare!" You laughed at Niall, who was about to throw you into the water. (Splash..!!) "How's the water?!" Louis teased. "COLD!" You exclaimed, jumping out of the water like you were a Cat. You ran back to the Beach towel, where you sat down. Niall came over to you, "You look like you have just visited Alaska.." Niall smirked. You nodded, "Because I did..!" You exclaimed. Niall laughed at this, and sat down next to you. Cautiously he looked at the guys, who were having too much fun to pay attention to you. He quietly wrapped his towel around you and put his arm around your shoulder. "I want to make "Us" Official.. Will you let me?" Niall whispered in your ear. Those words echoed in your ears, Shocked by what you have just heard, All you could do was happily nod. Niall leaned in and kissed you, and it wasn't just a peck on the cheek either. You felt your temperature rise as his lips touched yours, You never wanted this feeling to end. "Wouldn't your fans be mad at me..?" You asked. "Not if we don't tell them.." Niall chuckled. "The press will find out sooner or later, though.." You added. "Your over thinking it.. We will be fine." Niall assured, Taking ahold of your hand. "Your with me now.. There isn't anything in the world that could separate us." Niall said, giving a toothy smile.