Chapter 9: Kiss me I'm Irish!

You woke up, just in time to see the van arriving at the house. You had just remembered it's St. Patrick's day, you climbed out of the van and  blurted out. "HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!" You screamed. The Boys laughed and took all the luggage inside of the house. You quickly grabbed your bag and threw on a "Kiss me I'm Irish" Shirt and some green jeans to go along with it. You then ran out of the room and jumped onto the couch, where Harry sat. Harry tilted his head a bit, to read the writing pasted on your shirt. "Your Irish..?" Harry asked. "Yup! Why?" You grinned. "Alright then.." Harry leaned over, and kissed you on the cheek. You laughed, "So you do know how to read!" "What does that supposed to mean..?!" Harry grinned. "Nothing... Nothing at all!" You smirked. "Niall..! Come over here." Harry called out. "What?.." Niall replied a few seconds later, walking towards us. "Read her shirt." Harry said pointing at you. Niall walked over to you, went on his knees and kissed you on the lips. Harry whistled and grinned as he watched you. "Is everyone in this house going to kiss me..?" You questioned, laughing a bit. "You don't get it.." Liam smirked, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Exactly.. What Do we not get?" Harry Asked. Louis chuckled and opened his mouth to speak, "She's waiting for the first move.." You blushed as your bangs covered your eyes. "Yeah.. Okay, Whatever you say Louis.." You said getting off the couch, and headed for Niall's Room. "I have an Idea.. How about you and Niall have a little competition." Louis said. "You know how (y/n) Reacts to sweets.. Right?" Louis asked, as the two boys in front of him nodded. "Well, First one to find a sweet that she will accept, Gets to ask her on a date..!" Louis smiled. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Niall exclaimed, rushing over to the cupboard. "Your doing it too?!" Harry asked. Louis nodded in reply, grabbing whatever sweet he liked the best. The 3 guys rushed over to Niall's bedroom and knocked on your door. "... A Cinnabon?!" Harry whispered, looking at Niall. "Well.. atleast it isn't a carrot." Niall said, pointing at Louis. You opened the door, and looked down at the sweets Harry had in his hand. "Sweets..?" You questioned. "Which one would you prefer?" Niall asked. "Hm.. I don't really fawn over sweets.. but-" You paused as you looked over at Niall's Cinnabon. "You have Cinnabons..?" You asked, pointing at the Cinnabon. "Niall nodded as he handed you the cinnabon. "Why are you guys here with sweets anyway?" You said, with a mouth stuffed with cinnabon. "Um... No Reason!" The boys said in unison, running away from you. You rolled your eyes and walked back into the bedroom, closing the door behind you. About 15 minutes later, you could hear another knock on the door. Too lazy to get off of the bed, you said "It's open.." Niall came in and stopped in front of the bed. "How would you like to go out with me tomorrow, on a date?" Niall smiled cutely. Your eyes widened. "Are you serious?" Your mouth was open slightly. He nodded, "If your busy doing something else.. that's fine too.." Niall shrugged. "I was going to say yes ya know.." You grinned. "Awesome! Tomorrow then!" He said leaving the room. "I wonder.. What tomorrow will bring?" You asked yourself, smiling slightly.