Chapter 13: Jealousy

"Your just imagining it.." You said, a hint of red appearing on your cheeks. "Sure.." Louis rolled his eyes, smiling a bit. "It's pretty obvious." Zayn teased. "Just admit it.. Niall's not going to hear." Liam said, poking your arm. "No.. Okay?" You replied, getting off of the stool and escaping to Niall's bedroom. A few minutes later, you heard knocking on your door. "Open up." Harry demanded. Obeying his order, you opened the door for him. He shut the door behind him, "What's going on with you and Niall..?" He asked softly. "N-nothing!" You stuttered. He gave a sudden smirk, backing you up against a wall, "Really..? Well that's a relief, I thought you had really fallen for him.." Harry said, pinning your hands above your head. "W-wait..!" You said, trying to resist him. Suddenly, you felt something warm touch your lips, You were too shocked to move. "This is wrong.. I don't belong to him." You mentally said. You tried resisting again but failed, causing him to get a little rougher with you. He put his hand up your shirt, where it rested on your hip. You pulled away from his lips, "N-no!" You gasped. "Tell me the truth.." He asked another time. "Please.. Don't get angry." You replied. "He's a very lucky guy.." Harry mumbled. Something told me I wasn't supposed to hear that, "..Don't be afraid to tell me things next time." Harry said, right before walking out the door. You touched your lips with your finger, "D-does he like me..?" You questioned. You shook your head, shrugging it off. You heard someone open the front door, "Niall..." You whispered. You walked towards the front of the house, bumping into Harry. He bent down and whispered in your ear, "Don't tell anyone about it.." He warned. You nodded, "I Promise.." You replied in a whispering tone. You both walked towards Niall, who was carrying grocery bags. "You went to the store?" You questioned. "Niall! Did you get Everything?" Louis ran to him. "Yeah, were ready for the all nighter!" Niall grinned widely. "Umm.. Yeah, I will be in the room." You said, trying to skip tonight event. Harry grabbed your arm, "C'mon.. It will be fun." Harry smirked. You gave a sigh, "No choice?" You asked, "Nope.." Harry replied, dragging you into the living room.