Chapter 24: Rock Me..

Opening your eyes, you squinted blinded by the light, that was shining through the window. You felt the covers shift slightly as you laid completely still. Out of curiosity, you looked over to meet with a pair of beautiful blue eyes. "It's been quite a while, are you sure you don't remember?" He asked, with a hint of sadness in his voice. "No I'm not sure.." You smirked. "You really fooled us.." He smiled back at you. "Not so fast.. I didn't say I remembered at all!" You protested. "Oh.. Really?" He smirked playfully. "If you really want me to remember.. Make me." You teased. His expression changed dramatically from that moment on. He shifted slightly and placed himself on top of you. You could feel his breath on your neck as he hovered above you, getting closer; you reached out and ran your hand through his hair. "Well then Mr. Horan.." you leaned closer, "Rock me." you whispered, in a low tone. He hesitated for a moment, "Are you sure about this..? he asked, obviously nervous about the whole thing. "Couldn't be any more sure.." You replied. Nodding, he placed your hands about your head, holding them in one hand, he slowly covered your lips with his.. "(y/n).." You heard your name being called. "(y/n)..!" You heard again, not too long afterward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(y/n)..?! You okay?" Louis asked, placing a damp cloth on your forehead. "Wha..?" You questioned. "Wasn't I just..? You asked yourself mentally. "I-I'm fine Lou.. I just had a strange dream." You replied. "Lou?" He laughed. "Oh.. Umm." You fell silent. "(y/n).. you can call me Lou if you want." Lou smiled, which left you baffled. "Care to share your dream with us?" Liam asked. Your face flushed as he finished his sentence. "W-well It's kinda personal.." You trailed off. "Ohh.. I see, okay then." Liam awkwardly said. "It felt so real though.." You mumbled, still trying to process this.