Chapter 15: Thanks..

You awoke by a sudden thump, "Ow.." You heard a voice whimper. You opened your eyes, to see you had fallen off the couch and landed on top of Louis. "Get off of me.." He pleaded. "Nah, Ill Pass." You replied, not budging. You heard a sigh escape his mouth, as you laid on top of him. "Oi.. Quiet over there." Zayn Shushed, as he pulled a pillow over his head. You glanced at the front door, "(y/n).. Why haven't you tried to escape?" Louis asked. "I have no real reason to." You replied in a whisper. "I bet my friends barely even realize that I'm gone." You added. "Some friends.." Louis replied. You nodded in agreement. "When my parents were alive, I had all the friends I could ever want, But that all disappeared once they died." You quietly said. "Sorry for being nosy.. But, when did they.. Y'know, die?" Louis asked out of curiosity. "Two days after you Kidnapped me." You replied without hesitation. "But, Thanks a lot.." You smiled, with tears forming at the corners of your eyes. "For What exactly?" Louis Questioned. "For Saving me..." You nodded. "If you didn't kidnap me.. I would of been living on the streets, starving by now." You looked down. "My parents, were swimming in wealth, They had a mansion and everything.. But, never really considered the chance of possibly dying on me. so they never really took the time to teach me things about what really lies in the real world.." You explained. "So.. Thank you." You slightly smiled.  "T-that was so beautiful...!" Liam said, and started to "Fake" Cry. You rolled your eyes in return and asked, "When did you people wake up..?" "When you told your heartbreaking story." Harry replied. "But.. Zayn is still K.O" Louis added, pointing to Zayn, who seemed to be sleeping. "Well.. He's missing out.." Niall Replied, embracing you in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not going to let you hurt anymore than you've already had... This is my Promise to You. ~Niall