Chapter 8: She Belongs to me..

You opened your eyes, ever so slightly. Drowsily you looked around the not so familiar room, You heard voices coming from the outside of the door. All of a sudden you heard a abrupt banging on the door, "Rise and shine..! It's time for work!" A gruff voice said. "Work..?" You questioned in your head. The doorknob turned, opening the door of the room you were held captive in. "Get off your lazy ass.." The man said, pointing and scowling at you. You immediately got up, like the man commanded. "Good girl.." He smirked. "Come along, now.. Time for you to meet my boys!" He said all perky like. You followed him out of the room, and down the hallway, pretty soon you stopped to see 3 pairs of eyes staring at you. One of the men smirked at you and said, "I want some of that..". "This is Greg, That's Juan, and he is Rusty.." The man said pointing to each of the men. Trying not to laugh at the name Rusty, you smiled. "It's nice to meet you all.." You said. "Ah, La niña tiene modales!" (Ah, The Girl has manners!) Juan said smiling slightly. "What about you boss..? Tell the girl your name." Greg urged. "The Name's Steve..." He snapped. "Now.. Lets get down to business.." Steve said. He took you by your arm and dragged you down the hall, back where you started. You saw him lock the door behind him, you began to feel un-easy. He gave a smirk, as he pinned you to the wall. "W-what are you doing?!" You exclaimed. "Anything I want, doll.." He replied running his hand through your hair. Then His hands slipped under your shirt. You gasped, then tried to squirm out of his grasp. "No..!" You screamed as you pulled away from him. "No..?" He violently tugged on your hair. "Leave her alone..!" You heard a familiar voice demand. He turned around to see no other than One Direction in the doorway. "Hand her over." Harry said. Steve shook his head and aggressively pulled you behind him. "Suit Yourself.." Zayn shrugged and snapped his fingers. All of a sudden 10 men in uniform barged into the room, Many with guns. "As you can see.. The girl belongs to us."Louis said and put his arm over your shoulders. "(y/n)! Are you okay?" Niall said hugging you. "Y-yes..." You said and nodded. "Good.." Liam said. You followed the boys out of the so called house, and into the van. You saw the luggage was packed into the van. "Are we heading home?" You asked sitting in the back of the van. Niall smiled, "So, you think of it as home?" he asked. "..It's not like I have another one." You smiled. "Hm.. you must of hated your parents." Liam commented. "Well.. I don't have any parents anymore.." You shrugged. "..I see, so did they pass away?" Louis asked you. You nodded, "Just about a year ago.." You replied. Niall brought you closer to him and hugged you. Your head was resting on his chest, as his head was resting on the top of your head. "I'm Sorry love, I promise that you won't be left alone any longer.." Niall whispered right before you fell asleep.