Chapter 7: Save Me..

Zayn quickly jogged out of the van and thanked the police for escorting us, then quickly got back in. "Do You like shopping (y/n)?" Liam asked looking out the window towards the strip mall. "Well, of course every girl likes shopping to some degree.." You replied, looking out at the moving scenery. It all of a sudden got darker in the van, You soon noticed you were in a tunnel heading to the parking lot below the strip mall. Once Zayn parked the van, Niall opened the van's door letting you and the boys out. "Okay.. Where to first?" Harry asked putting a pair of sunglasses on. "I suggest going inside first.." Zayn replied rolling his eyes and leading the way. Soon we were inside the mall, glancing at every store we passed. "Maybe this one?" Louis said pointing at one of the stores. The boys nodded and headed inside, hoping that no-one would recognize them. You heard screaming coming from the girls in front of us, they came over and wanted to have a picture taken with them.. Before we knew it there was a crowd of people trying to get hugs, autographs and pictures from the boys. As they greeted everyone, You were being pushed farther and farther away from them. All of a sudden someone grabbed you from behind, covering your mouth/nose with a cloth, causing you to go unconscious. Your new kidnapers carried you out into the parking lot, managing to not be seen. "What a doll.." you heard a voice say. "She's gonna be quite the toy..."You heard another say. The kidnappers violently threw you into the back of their truck, not caring if it hurt you. You felt them tie you up, first your arms, then your legs. They then gagged your mouth, making sure you could wake up and start screaming. (3 hours later) The drug they used in the cloth wasn't that strong, so you woke up almost immediately. With a gag in your mouth, it was almost impossible to call out for the guys, it just came out like a bunch of muffled words. "I see your awake.." A gruff Scottish accent said. Immediately you felt uneasy about the person you were communicating with. You heard footsteps coming towards you, A man in his 30's with Ginger hair and green eyes came in your line of sight. "Your probably wondering why your here.. Well, that's me to know and you to find out." The Ginger haired man smirked. "As long as your in my custody.. I am the alpha dog, and you are my servant, Got it?" The man snickered. You nodded, for that was the only thing you could do at the moment. "Good Girl.." He said tracing your jaw line. The man removed the gag from your mouth, and asked you, your name. "(y/n).." You replied rather quietly. "Look Doll, When I ask you a question.. I expect you to answer it, Don't mumble away!" He exclaimed tugging on your hair. You gasped as he pulled your hair, "M-my name is (y/n)!" You said louder. "Good.." He said letting your hair go. "Now.. Get some rest.. You have a hell of a day to go through tomorrow.." The man said roughly. After he left the room, you felt relief wash over you. You remembered you once said to your previous kidnappers, You didn't automatically think they were bad people.. Well, this is a different story. This man was, indeed evil on the inside and out.. Yet, you did as he commanded anyway. Deep in thought, you drifted to sleep, weary from what you might of just encountered..