Chapter 18: Someone Like Me..

"(y/n)!" Voices chanted, over and over in your head. "Shut..up..." You grumbled, Drowsily taking a hold of your head. "Your giving me a headache.." You whined. "(y/n)... Your alive." A voice said, with a sigh of relief. "Why wouldn't I be alive...?, Did Something Happen?!" You exclaimed, quickly checking for broken bones. "I... Accidentally hit you with my car." A feminine voice answered quietly.  You sat on Niall's bed in silence, your memory of the accident finally popped into your head. "...Are you guys... Y'know, mad at me?" You asked, in a quiet tone. "Ye-" Zayn started, just as Louis elbowed him. "No.. Of course not..!" Louis smiled. "You can't blame someone for walking away, if you didn't do anything to make them stay.." Niall mumbled, apologetically. "What's up with the poetry..?" You questioned, holding in a laugh. Niall sighed and gave a slight smile towards you, "Please Forgive me.." He said with a slight plead. You nodded, and smiled at him. "Whoa.. Wait... what exactly happened?" Liam questioned looking at both of you. "Long Sto-" You paused as Niall started explaining.

*FLASHBACK* (Niall's POV)

"(y/n), I need to do a few errands.. Stay here for me?" I grinned as I held her hands in mine. She nodded and opened her mouth to speak, "Please.. Let me come with you." She stated. "Sorry Love, paparazzi is crazy today.. Can't be seen with ya." I said, with my Irish accent. She looked down at the floor, she smiled sadly and nodded in understanding. "I get it.. a normal girl like me isn't good enough to be seen with a star, such as you." She trembled, still sadly smiling at the ground. "Wait.. No, I didn't mean it like that (y/n)." I said quietly. "If you really loved me Niall, You would be glad to be seen with me! You would go up to the paparazzi and let them take pictures!" She yelled, almost choking on her own tears. "(y/n)..!" I exclaimed as she stormed off. "Leave me Alone!" She shot back, slamming my bedroom door behind her.

~End of Flashback~

"I see.." Liam said. "Pretty much sums it up." Niall nodded in reply. "Pretty Forgiving Isn't she?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at Niall. You laughed at this, and looked at Niall who gladly agreed. "I don't know what I would do If she wasn't..." Niall said, and shrugged. "By the Way... Who's she?" You pointed at the girl who stood next to Harry. "Oh.. The Name's Danielle!" She smiled brightly. "So, you hit me with a car?" You asked, raising your eyebrow. She nodded, "Hope it didn't hurt much..." She put her hand on the back of her neck, laughing nervously. "Which one are you talking to.. Me or the Car?" You smirked. "The world may never know.." She Laughed.