Chapter 29: His voice; Fading away

You sat in the booth, every once in a while; staring at your reflection in the glass next to you. "Man.. why does Nandos have to take so loonngg?" Harry whined. Although, I wasn't really listening.. Your mind focused on different things. (What would my life be like, if they didn't kidnap me?) (Would I have a job?; Would I be living on the street?..) The many possibilities ran through your mind at the same time. "Hey, (y/n) are you okay?" Shannon asked, concern reaching her voice. "Hm..? O-oh Yeah.." You replied, yet again staring out the window at the cars that passed by. "I just have alot of things on my mind is all.." You added, earning a glare from Louis. Noticing; You opened your mouth, "W-what..?". He shook his head and looked the other way. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked yourself, in a low whisper. "Don't worry about him, love." Zayn comforted you. You nodded, and the waiter put the food we ordered on the table. "ALRIGHT!! LETS DIG IN!" Niall exclaimed, eating his food like an animal.

~TIME SKIP~

"I can't take this anymore..." You stopped in the middle of the parking lot, as Niall angrily made his way over to the car. "I'm sick of being treated like a toy..!" You clenched your fist and took off. You ran and ran, even if Niall's voice brought you to tears. He was calling your name; chasing after you.. "Niall..! If you love me.. LET ME GO!" You screamed, running into traffic. "(y/n)! Dammit!" You could hear Louis' voice in the distance as you kept on running. You ran a good 5 or 7 miles, most of the time you jogged.. but you managed to run into someone who helped you out. "A-are you (y/n)?" The girl asked. You nodded, "P-please.. Help me." You pleaded. She nodded in understanding, rushing you over to her car. "You can explain everything in the car.." She unlocked her car, getting in. She turned the heater on, while she drove as far as she could away from the area. "Lucky for you, I live out of the state.." She said, pointing the heat towards you. "Now.. Tell me, do you know the kidnapper's names?" She asked. You hesitated for a moment, unsure about what to do.. "N-no.." You lied, but she didn't seem to notice. "It's okay.. just calm down." She cooed, listening to your heavy breathing. "Your really lucky your alive.." She stated, sighing. "You really are an Impossible girl.. going 1 year without being killed." She shook her head. "I would say 'Amazing', but I don't think the word does any justice." She smiled slightly. "Now, you just relax.. We will be there in about 2 hours." She estimated, watching the road carefully.
~~~~~~~~~~

« Previous Next »