Chapter 10: Today..

You woke up, seeing a shirtless Niall sleeping beside you. You sleepily rubbed your eyes as you sat up slowly. "Good morning..?" You said getting off of the bed and heading into the bathroom. You slipped on a Orange Hollister Shirt with Denim pants to match, and exited the bathroom to see Niall still sleeping. "Hey.. Are you dead?" You said poking him slightly. "Yes.." He groaned, rolling to one side. You giggled and knocked on his head, as if it was a door. "Knock knock.. Anyone Home?" You asked. "Its 3:00 in the morning.. go to sleep" He moaned. "It's 10:00 in the morning.. You shouldn't be staying up all night." You smiled. He Sat up and made his way across the room to the wardrobe, where he got a shirt and put it on. I was planning what we should do on our date.." he pouted. "Yeah.. Playing on the Xbox with Louis is definitely planning our date.." You replied rolling your eyes. (An hour later) Niall drove down the street with you sitting next to him in the passengers seat. He pulled over to the side of the road, next to the sidewalk and parked. You both got out of the car and walked towards the park. The Weather was perfect.. Just the way you liked it, not too hot and not too cold, a slight breeze flowed through the trees and through your hair. Niall held your hand as you both walked through the park, Not many people were there, So nobody disturbed your little "Alone" time with eachother. Off in the distance you spotted a Ice cream stand, You pulled out your wallet and got 2 bucks to give to the man. "1 Swirl please.." You said. The man nodded and gave you a cone with a cold Chocolate and Vanilla soft serve on top. "I'll give you the first lick.." You said cheerfully. Niall leaned over and licked the ice cream, "That's.. Good" He said, with his mouth full of ice cream. "Leave some for me..!" You said and punched him in the arm playfully. You looked up at the sky, you were getting a bit hungry.. You tugged lightly on Niall's long sleeve shirt. "Are you hungry?" you asked him. He nodded "What are you in the mood for?" He asked. "Burgers?" You questioned. Niall nodded and took you to Wendy's. Niall ordered the food while you picked a table. Not long after you sat down, Niall came over with the food. You both ate 2 Cheeseburgers while sharing a Large helping of fries. "You know.. We should do this again sometime!" You said smiling. Niall smiled and lead you to the car, opening the door for you and getting in the drivers seat. He drove back to the house, and you entered the unusually quiet house. All of a sudden all of the boys jumped out at us, as if it was a normal way of welcoming us back... By now, I bet you even forgotten that you were even kidnapped.