Ivy led us to one of the buildings more deeper into the village. The crowds grew more sparse and the air felt more relaxed the further we went. This villa was farther away from the other ones and took up more land. Along the field butterflies like creatures that gleamed when the sunlight hit  them and other insects could be seen vanishing and then reappearing in the tall thick, pink grass. As they moved trails of light would sparkle in the air for a few seconds leading a trail to exactly where they began and landed. We walked up a black stone platform and stopped at a large oval shaped stone door. Ivy knocked on the stone door in four quick taps.

"Come in." A muffled voice called from behind the door.

Ivy opened the door and still chained and surrounded we all entered a room that barely held any furniture in it.  There was a few plants and bizarre pictures that decorated the wall, but besides a mat that sat in front of large back doors there wasn't any furniture.

"Why have you come?" A voice asked and I glanced around wondering where the deep voice was coming from. I could already tell the voice was male and that this male was elderly from the groggy almost tired lilt to his voice.

Ivy hovered forward, hands placed obediently in front of her. "I brought the recently captured females."

Kaiya and I were both shoved forward when she said that. We each scrambled to keep our balance before we finally righted ourselves. My hand shot out holding Kaiya steady almost forgetting that she could barely hold herself up. Kaiya bit her lip, no doubt trying to stop herself from cursing out the bitches who pushed us. With a little bit more effort and a little bit of my help, Kaiya managed to weakly stand on her feet.

"Please step closer ladies."

Still not seeing anything, Kaiya and I both stepped closer. Clear confusion was written across our faces, our eyes both scanning the empty space in front of us for someone.

"Where are you?" I finally blurted out after a couple seconds of silence. Annoyance and tireness laced my tone. I was exhausted and in pain. Like waves that hit the sea shore, slow aches and strings traveled through my body in a constant and never ending cycle it seemed. I didn't feel like going through this shit.

"I'm right in front of you." The man answered.

Kaiya groaned lowly from next to me when we continued to not see anything.

"We don't see anything." I replied back wishing I could cross my arms, but Selene the chains felt so heavy at that moment. Any minute, I was sure my arms would fall right off.

"Look a little closer."

I could have screamed at that moment. I was in no mood to play with no fucking Houdini. Taking a deep breath, I pushed down the urge to yell. I wasn't in Terra anymore, and right now the odds were not in my favor. If I wanted myself and everyone to get out alive, I needed to learn how to keep my mouth closed. But hell, that was hard for me.

Turning my eyes in the direction I heard the voice more clearly, I squinted my eyes. Suddenly I saw him...or it.

"Is that another fairy?"Kaiya questioned seeming to come to the realization that exact same time as me.

"Yes I am indeed a fairy. My name is Alem and welcome to my home." Alem looked no bigger than a lipstick tube. Just like that Ivy girl he had wings; however, his wings looked more durable and somehow more beautiful. I squinted looking at the web like designs on his wings. Each one was so intricate that it looked like each and every design was delicately hand painted on.

The man attached to the wings wore a long gray robe. A long white beard  hung to his chest. He was bald with an aged face, but his eyes said it all. He was wise beyond his obvious old years.