Skyfall

Don't be a silent reader, vote and tell me what you think!

Adele - Skyfall

They were here and they were here for vengeance. Cold shock seeped into my bones paralyzing me to the spot, wary eyes rooted to the scene in front of  me.

This was bad, all bad. People were trying to get up, stumbling and wobbling all over the place looking lost and scared. I could practically taste the terror and despair in the tense air as it slowly built up into an unstoppable crescendo.

The sight my people made my insides clench in anguish.

Seeing their fear cut into me like it was my own torment.

Quickly, my brain went over everything I could do. With the wind no longer causing chaos, people were actually able to see what had caused it. Numbly, I watched as a guy looked into the sky, his eyes widening and pure fear masking his face mirroring the vast amount of others.

All of a sudden a woman screamed and like a catalyst reaction, others joined before chaos broke lose again. This time without the Dynoats help.

People began running for their lives, literally. Pushing and shoving each other as they fled in every direction. I was pushed here and there as people knocked into me, finally fed up with it I pushed a guy who had unapologetically rammed into me. He fell and turning on my heels, I ran to Kaiya who was standing in a worried filled group with my other friends. Ike looked relatively okay from his fall, and I thanked Selene once again.

"What do we do?" Zeal exclaimed, blue eyes wide and brown curls a mess. She looked at me and Ike for all the answers as our friends now stood disheveled around us. Times like this was when I really hated being the Princess. Hell I didn't know what to do! Looking at Ike for guidance, he looked as confused as me. I shifted my attention to the ship again. It hung ominously in the air. It wasn't doing anything, and the stand still alone work to increase the chaos. Any minute something could happen.

It was a massive, foreboding, bulky ship. With massive objects poking out of it, and with the ship blocking the sunlight, it was hard to identify the objects.

Frustratingly, I ran my fingers through my now tangled hair as I tried to think of what to do. We all knew this was a moment of peace as the Dynoats prepared to do whatever they were going to do.

"Where is your army, your fighters, where is all the weapons?" I suddenly turned to Ike, my voice wobbling with agitation and anxiousness. This was just ridiculous. Were we this really unprepared? Where were our defenses!? We were sitting ducks out here!

He looked even more agitated than me. He let out a heavy sigh and scowled at the ground before looking at me. "I don't know my dad was taking care of it."

Ignoring the screams and shouts still going on as people bombarded each other still running, I looked around.

"Where is Harmony and Zotar?" I turned to him, looking at him disappointingly. I wasn't disappointed in him but this whole situation. We shouldn't have ever been in this predicament. We should've been prepared for their return. Maybe this is why they managed to win against Terra so many times, because these people were so damn unorganized.

"I don't know Avril."

For the love of, I felt like kicking something. This was a complete mess. We were about to be attacked, matter of fact we were being attacked, and everyone was running around like their heads were cut off.

"Who took control last time?" I asked him referring to the most recent Dynoat attack. The irritation in my voice and my flat look clearly made Ike even more upset than he was.