Pranks For Nothing Part3 #18

You, Wanda and Natasha decide to prank Steve Rogers aka Captain America. What happens when his shield suddenly goes missing?

Your POV: 

Once Natasha disabled all of her pranks, we started planning on the best prank to pull on the Captain. "Hmm, what about setting boobie traps around his shield? So when he comes to get it, a bunch of hilarious stuff happens. Although not sure what that stuff is yet." You said to Natasha and Wanda. I then looked over to Wanda as she spoke next. "We could do that or, what if we paint his shield a colour he will be absolutely mortified with and use it as a frisbee but make sure he can't get it." You and Natasha looked at each other with surprised expressions. "Wanda Maximoff, I never thought I'd see the day where you come up with the best prank for Rogers ever!" She told my girlfriend. Wanda simply shrugged in response and with that, we got to work on pulling what will hopefully be the best prank the world has ever seen! 

Wanda POV: 

Once we had everything ready, we went into the training room. Natasha called Rogers for a 'training session'. As he entered the room, he asked, "Have either of you ladies seen my-" He got the answer he was looking for when he saw Natasha holding the shield. His eyes widened. Just as I predicted, he was mortified by the colour of his shield. "Why the hell is my shield a mixture of pink and green!?" He yelled causing the three of us to laugh. Natasha then said, "You want it Rogers? Come and get it!" She then threw it over to y/n on the other side of the room who then threw it to me and I managed to catch it with my powers. 

Natasha POV: 

This idea for pranking Steve was so good, even I'm surprised I hadn't thought of it. I thought if it was going to be anyone out of y/n and Wanda, it would have been y/n. But clearly that wasn't the case. Better not let Hawkeye know this was her idea or else he will involve her in all his pranks. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as Cap's shield came flying towards me. I smirked as I caught it. Steve began to pout which I have to admit was kind of adorable. I smiled at him and threw his shield over to him. Once he caught it, he grunted and began mumbling something under his breath. Probably about his shield being pink and green. 

Your POV: 

As soon as Rogers left, the three of us burst out laughing. "I gotta say Wanda that was impressive." Nat told her. "Yeah I agree with Nat on this one." I smiled. "Please, all I did was come up with the idea. You two are the ones who painted the shield and managed to persuade him to come into the training room. After that, the three of us made our way into the living area. When we sat down, I looked to Wanda and kissed her cheek. "So, who do we get next?" I questioned with a smirk plastered on my face. Then I had an idea! Probably risky and dumb but it would be so much fun! "I've got it! What about Loki?" Nat's eyes widened and Wanda looked at me like I was crazy but I am an Avenger so that much is true. "You're k-kidding me right? Loki, the god of mischief?" Nat said. "Yeah. There's a lot of ways that could go." I told them and began getting lost in my own thoughts of how to prank the god of mischief. 

Ending this one here. Sorry if it's short. But if this 5 or more votes, I will write a part 4 and do a scene where you three prank Loki. Better yet, let me know if I should just make this into a series instead of one shots! Requests are open! Also make sure you vote! :)