Picture Perfect Moment #3

Requested by Anonymous 

It is your 20th birthday and Wanda wants to give you her present. (fluff)

Your POV: 

The party has finally ended and I was about to head out of the room when I heard a certain brown-haired girl called my name. "Hey Wanda." I said back to her. "You heading off now?" She asked. "Yeah. Besides, parties aren't really my scene anyway." She nods in understanding. "Well, I'm actually glad I caught you before you left." I raise my eyebrow. "Err, you are?" I asked. "Of course. I've still not given you your birthday gift yet." She said. "Oh, you don't have to-" I was cut off by her, "Don't be ridiculous, it's your 20th and I wanted to give you something special. But you'll have to come with me to get it." I sighed in defeat. I was intrigued at what she wanted to give me. 

Wanda POV: 

Once we arrived in my room, I told her to sit down on the bed as I went straight to my draws to retrieve her gift. I made my way over to the bed as soon as I found it and sat down next to y/n. I told her to open it as I handed it to her. When she opened it, her reaction made my heart flutter. She smiled and looked at me. "You kept this?" She asked. "Of course I did. This photo is one of the few good memories in my life." Little did she know I was referring to her. I could suddenly hear her thoughts and she was a little overwhelmed but overall really happy about it. I knew now was the time to let her know how I truly felt about her. 

Your POV: 

As I stared at the picture, remembering that moment, I didn't realise how close Wanda was to me. I noticed from the corner of my eye and gulped and scooted over. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." She said 'innocently' moving towards me. I tried moving over again but ended up falling off the bed. I sighed but smiled at Wanda laughing at me. She helped me back up on the bed but she was still sat extremely close to me. She leaned towards me again, only this time I stood up and tried to make my way towards the door. I knew exactly what she was doing and to I'm shy about these things would be an understatement. However, before I reached the door, she closed it using her telekinesis. I always forget she has that.  I turned around and saw she was slowly making her way over to me. Before I knew it, she had me pinned to the door and I gulped once again. There was no escape this time. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. 

Wanda POV: 

I managed to pin y/n against the door after I used my powers to shut it. Normally I wouldn't be this persistent but I knew she was the one and I've heard her thoughts often enough to know she feels the same. I also knew she was shy about these things which is why I wasn't going to let her get out of it so easily. After I kissed her, I whispered in her ear, "I love you, more than you know." "Now this is a picture perfect moment that doesn't need a picture." Y/n said with a smile making me smile in return. I offered her hand and we went back to the bed and cuddled up together. Needless to say, it was the best night sleep I had in a long time. 

Ending this one here. Sorry if it's trash and short but I hope the person who requested this liked it. Anyway, let me know what you thought and don't forget to vote! :)