Morphing Tattoo #15

You're a shape shifter but there's a catch. And after spending the night in wolf form, all you want to do is spend time with your girlfriend, aka Wanda Maximoff. 

Warnings: Implied smut? But nothing major, I don't think. 

A/N - Sorry it's been a while since I last uploaded. Been busy doing college work again. But if people start requesting, I'll write more for this and I may have a Wanda/Natasha x Daughter Reader along the way if people are interested. I have uploaded the first chapter on my tumblr account, my username there is WandaMaximoffRomanoff and the piece is titled, 'Bringing You Home.' 

You have the ability to morph into anything you wanted. However, there was a catch. The tattoo on your left forearm allows you to change into the animal the tattoo is showing. For example, last night, it was in the shape of a wolf and you also wanted to go running. So, you pressed the wolf print on your arm and ran out of the Avengers tower and spent the night howling at the full moon. Eventually, you had fallen asleep in a hidden location and didn't bother returning to the tower until the next morning. You made sure to turn back into human before going inside; this was one thing you could control and keep clothes on was a bonus thanks to Tony's collar as he calls it. 

Once you were inside, you realised you were hungry and wanted to see you girlfriend, Wanda. You made your way to the kitchen and found Wanda in the living area watching tv. "You're back later than usual." Wanda claimed without taking her eyes off the screen. "I spent the night in wolf form. And I think you know what that means." You told her. "Let me guess, running and howling at the full moon?" You nodded, "Yeah then fell asleep and came straight back here." Wanda knew you were telling the truth, also she can read minds so either way, you couldn't lie. She had found her and your shared bed empty on several occasions due to your shape shifting ability. 

The two of you went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. "How you didn't eat anything before I got back?" You questioned. "Is there anything wrong with wanting to eat with my girlfriend?" She said with a smirk and pecked your lips. In return, you blushed slightly and smiled. You both decided to have scrambled egg on toast. It was a perfect choice since she is a vegetarian and it is still a filling meal. 

You cracked the egg letting the inside content pour into a jug and whisked it. You weren't too sure when it was stirred enough so you waited for Wanda to tell you. Once she said it was stirred enough, you got out the bread to make toast with. Only, she told you to wait as the eggs would take around ten minutes or so. So, you waited and talked as she cooked the egg. 

"So, what are the plans for today?" You asked. "Well, I was thinking, since it is the weekend and everyone else is on a mission but us, we could have a movie day and just relax. You smiled and nodded in agreement but you had other things in mind. "How about this..." Wanda raised her eyebrow as you were about to change her plans. "We have a movie day like you want but also, one other thing I have in mind." You continued with a smirk and kissed her neck. Wanda smirked knowing your intentions, "Oh? Well, if you behave yourself during all four movies of the Hunger Games then you'll be rewarded." She winked at you after finishing speaking. "All four Hunger Games? That's like 8 hours!" You whined. Wanda kissed your cheek and said, "Well, I'll make sure your reward is extra special." You groaned knowing it was going to be a long day. 

Soon enough, the eggs were cooked and toast was done. When the food had been placed on your plates, you both went back into the living area to begin the next eight hours of watching the Hunger Games. "Oh, and you have to actually watch the movie." Wanda stated. "What do you mean? I always focus on the movies." You said 'innocently.' "No, we always ended up in the bedroom halfway through the first one. I'd actually like to get through one movie marathon for a change." You sighed in defeat. "Okay fine, I'll focus on the movie." You plopped yourself down onto the sofa. Wanda layed her head on your chest, cuddling right into you as the movie began. You knew it was going to be hard to concentrate on the movie instead of her. But boy, does Wanda have a few ideas on what to do to you later. ;) 

Ending this one here. Sorry it's trash! Anyway, if anyone wants to request, please do! I'm running low on ideas for Wanda! I have one more I need to finish writing. It's going to be named 'Evil can reform' It's a soulmate AU so keep an eye out for it! Also don't forget to vote! :)