Pranks For Nothing Final Part #31

Yours, Wanda's and Natasha's attempt to prank Loki doesn't go as planned. Will he get annoyed with you three or join you three in your pranks? (Wanda is still your gf in this)

The next day rolls around and I meet up with Natasha and Wanda to devise a plan so cunning that it will make tricking the God of Mischief possible. We decide to meet somewhere Loki would never go. My room. It's the perfect place to hatch the plan.

"Okay, so what ideas do we have?" Natasha questions as she claps her hands together. "Hmm, we could find a way to turn Loki into a woman and Wanda can use her mind controlling ability to make him hit on guys around the tower." I suggested. "Okay, I like it so far. Wanda you anything?" Natasha asks her. "We could turn him into some kind of animal, I don't know, a horse maybe? Not sure what else though." "You know what, I like y/n's plan better. Question is, who can turn Loki into a woman?" Natasha's question stumps us. Then Wanda seems to get an idea. "I can warp reality remember. Maybe I can warp only his reality and turn him into a female that way?" "It could work. We don't know unless we try." I say to them, mainly Natasha.

Now that we had our plan of how to prank Loki, we just needed to find him and by we, I mean me and Natasha. Wanda will sneak up behind him and warp him somehow into a female.

Me and Natasha find him wreaking havoc on Thor in the games room. Not particularly surprised to be honest. "Hey Loki, we need your help with a prank." His face immediately lit up. "A prank you say? And whom might it be we are pranking?" "Can't say just yet, just come with us to the living area and we can tell you there." Whatever he was doing to Thor, it was enough to convince him to leave him and come with us. So far so good.

When we got to the living area, Loki asks, "So, can you now tell me who we are pranking and how? It is my job as the God of Mischief to be involved in any form of pranks or chaos after all." "I don't doubt that Loki." Natasha says just before Wanda sneaks up on him and attempts to warp his mind. However, that does not go well at all.

"Ah, you thought you could prank me. Well nice try." He says and dodges Wanda's red wisps. "How exactly were you planning on pranking the God of Mischief?" "Err, I err, we tried to turn you into a woman so you'd hit on the guys in the tower as a prank." I said nervously and scratching the back of my head. "Why use that to prank me when I can do that anyway to prank every single guy in the tower?" Our faces turned into smirks then.

Using his sceptre, he turns himself into a woman. An extremely good-looking woman mind you. Wanda then slaps my shoulder. Crap, I forgot she can hear my thoughts. Anyway, Loki is now testing his voice which oddly enough sounds very feminine but it is still him. "Alright then, lets go and confuse the men of the tower, shall we?" Loki's smirk grows bigger and as if on cue, a guy walks into the living area and is Sam Wilson aka the Falcon.

"Ooh, my aren't you a handsome fellow." Loki says his voice sounding extremely feminine still and we are all trying extremely hard not to laugh. Especially because Sam seems to think this girl is cute. Loki then does something completely unexpected. He pulls out a snake from his, or should I say 'her' coat and practically shoves it in Sam's face. He squeals and runs off and when he's no longer around, we all burst out laughing. "You have to get Tony next." I say between fits of laughter.

When we enter Tony's lab, he is doing something on an expensive looking tablet. "Hey ladies. Who's your new hot friend here?" Tony smirks and raises one of his eyebrows. The kind of face a guy pulls when they think they are hitting on a girl. Loki once again pulls out the snake and Tony craps himself. "You wouldn't happened to be Loki, would you? I remember the story Thor told me about what you did to him with the snake." Damn, he's figured it out. "What do we do, he's onto us." I whisper to Natasha. "I say we run before he turns his suit of armours on us." That's all the encouragement we need and the four of us run out. Once again in fits of laughter later on. Tony wouldn't really set his suits against us but he sure as hell would be pissed off.

"Oh man that was awesome Loki!" Natasha laughing her head of still. "Agreed! You should prank with us more often, maybe even team up with Clint too." I say also laughing. Eventually the laughing dies down and Loki changes into his normal self. "Indeed, I shall help out anytime you ladies want to cause chaos." "It happens more than you can probably guess." Wanda tells him. "Well, after all that excitement I think we should watch a movie. Loki you joining us or going back to Thor?" I ask him. "I better undo the spell I put on Thor. After we left, he became a frog." We all burst out laughing once more and Loki went to find him and the three of us put on a movie and had some popcorn. 

Ending this one here. I used some references from comics where Loki turned himself into a woman and another one where he turned himself into a female horse. Oh, and the one where he turns Thor into a frog. Anyways, what did you guys think? This is the last one of these I am doing. One last thing, how would ya'll feel if I set up a Natasha Romanoff One Shot book after I finish some of my fanfic stories? I'm planning on writing for her later. Let me know your opinion of this! Requests are still OPEN and don't forget to VOTE! :)