🏳️‍🌈 Pansexual: Ashido x Reader

(I may have made a few gay jokes in this, but I tried to keep it more gender neutral still.)

Attempting to refrain from squirming, I suppress my laugh. Mina sticks out her pink tongue as she paints the blue of the pan pride flag on my cheek, her cheek matching mine.

"Quit moving," my girlfriend chides, focused.

"It tickles. And it's cold," I murmur.

Mina rolls her golden irises with a grin. The purple glitter on her eyelids sparkles, matching her lips.

Within a couple more minutes, the two of us are dressed in our pride attire, out of our shared apartment, and leaving the apartment building. Her printed dress hugs her figure, resembling her hero outfit. She has the day off today, which is nice, since today is the Pride parade.

"You good, boo?" She smiles at me.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking about work."

"Noooooooooo!" She exclaims with a dramatic sigh, her face squeezing up. "No more work! No more bras! No more anything but gayness."

"Neither of us are gay, Mina-" I grin.

"Don't even-" Mina sticks out her tongue. "You use gay as an expression of general queerness all the time."

"I know, I was just irritating you for fun."

She rolls her eyes again. "I know, dork. Anyway, no more thinking about work. Think about your girlfriend!"

"Okay, okay," I slip my hand into hers, twining our fingers together. "No more work."

"Nope."

The two of us continue our stroll down the sidewalk in peaceful silence, cut only by our footsteps and the bustle around us. Her purple lipgloss shines when I glance over.

Soon our destination is in sight, rainbows and other pride flags melding into a parade of colour.

I lean my head in a silent indication, and my love's lips meet mine sweetly.