SMIH! Kirishima Eijiro

I groan, reaching into the bag that Mina was holding out for me. "Pick an item!" She prompts.

Resigning myself, relieved I wouldn't get Bakugō since he had already gone, I grab something at random.

"I got Kirishima," I laugh, looking at the red shark keychain. I recognize it immediately.

He grins, taking it from me and slipping it in his pocket while leading me to the closet. He let me in first, following and closing the door behind himself.

It was not too small, but we leaned against the wall next to each other. The two of us are good friends. Even in the dark, I could imagine him still smiling.

Ever since we met the first day of UA, we've been practically stuck together. Our quirks work well together, and we even look nice side-by-side. Some people think we should be a couple, but Kiri is more of a platonic person, like me.

"Mina put a bit time into this," he observes happily. "I think she's been stressed."

"I agree," I elbow him lightly. "I think I have been, too. All of us, for that matter."

"There's been a lot of things going on, what with villains and training to be heroes," Kirishima sighs from beside me, elbowing me back.

We fall into a content silence.

"Hey Kiri-kun?" I break the quiet tentatively.

"Yes?"

"Is your hair spiky? I've always thought it looked spiky but I'm not sure." This had honestly been nagging at me since I first met him.

"It's actually soft unless I activate my quirk," he laughs, "wanna feel it?"

I reach a hand up, feeling his hair. It really was soft, and he leans into my touch as my hands run through it.

The door opens, and Mina pulls us out. Her next ship is pushed into the closet, and Kiri leads me to the couch. He sits between Bakugō and I. The blond was still fuming about his round with Todoroki.

Kiri cuddles rests his head on my shoulder, and I play with his hair for the rest of the game.