💔 Hagakure x Reader x Ashido

(💔 = Angst)

I love you. I've always loved you, since we first started to get to know one another. Your eyes lit up when you spotted me. But I never deserved you. I kept my distance. I kept my mouth shut, watching as you fell for her.

You are my best friend. The one I always want to talk to about my problems. The only person who doesn't treat me like I'm dispensable. So it hurts, that I can't tell you, or anyone, of this pain.

The person you are is amazing. You leave me breathless. You are kind. You are considerate. Everything I've ever wanted in life, and so much more.

You are everything. My everything. My reason to keep going, to strive to be a better hero. To be a better person. I no longer feel invisible when I'm with you.

Dear Ashido, please take care of the one I love.

They are strong and kind and everything anyone could ever hope for in a love. They are amazing.

Never get angry at them, please. They are worth your love. They are worth all the stars and the planets. They belong with someone who will treat them right.

They love to play in the rain, and have hot drinks afterwards. They love to make snow angels, and throw snowballs.

They really love to cuddle. Anyone, really. They love their hair played with, and when you let them fall asleep on you.

They love to read, and take naps, and watch shows with you. They will love you with everything they are.

Treat them good. Cherish and love them. Keep them close.

Hagakure wipes a tear away. No one can see her cry. No one can see her face, the way she's looking at them.

No one can see just how invisible she feels. Looking at the one she cares about. The one she loves and lost. She was too slow.

Now, the one she wants to love is holding the hand of a different girl.

The only thing she hopes for now, is that they'll be happy.

Ashido goes in for a sweet kiss. They give a laugh, looking into Mina's eyes happily.

Tōru has never felt so invisible.