Amajiki Tamaki x Reader

(Really long, but I really wanted to write this! I'm really tired so I can't promise on how great it is! But it's great!)

I run my fingers through my hair, trying to refresh myself for the small party going on in my new apartment.

I am a third year student, though I wasn't very close to anyone until this year. A couple extroverts had adopted me, a couple of them first years.

Since I was emancipated from my parents a couple months ago, I've been staying in the dorms permanently. However, graduation was looming around the corner so I decided to start renting an apartment.

Luckily, my friend Oliver was also needing a place to stay so we could split the rent.

When a couple of friends found out that I had got my own apartment, immediately they wanted to throw me a celebration party.

Bakusquad came in check with the chips and dip, while the Dekusquad brought sodapop. Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and Jirou brought the music. Finally, a couple of friends from my grade offered to help clean up afterwards.

It has gone well so far, no alcohol or anything else had been brought. I definitely don't want a lawsuit.

My only problem now is that I'm still so nervous around people. So, I pretty much just bounce around the group until I find someone I actually want to talk to.

I exit my bathroom and leave my bedroom, shutting the door. Thankfully, Iida had made everyone agree to stay out of both bedrooms.

The kitchen and living room were both packed with teenagers, all around the kitchen island and on the couch. This apartment was definitely wasn't meant to hold about fifteen people.

I make my way to get my drink, which I had left with Uraraka. She seems trustworthy enough.

I look around, sipping my soda. Everyone was busy talking to someone. I don't notice someone behind me until I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey," Nejire smiles at me.

Looking at her, I smile awkwardly back. "Hey, are you enjoying the party?"

"Yes, I've had a lot of fun! Thank you very much for inviting us."

"It's no problem." I shuffle my feet, looking down to avoid her eyes.

We stand awkwardly for a moment.

"Anything I can do for you? Like- ah- do you need to stay the night or anything- or-," I panic a tiny bit, uncomfortable with the silence.

"Sorry, I was just wondering where you got that scar, on your cheek there," she apologizes.

I touch my cheek, turning slightly pink. "I got it a month or so ago. I'm not great at cooking, so I got popped by some grease," I laugh it off.

Nejire lights up almost immediately, "Oh! You should have Tamaki come over at some point! He's great at cooking."

"Really?"

"Yes, he says it helps him relieve stress. He gets anxious easily, you know. He always likes to make stuff for Mirio and me, though he usually makes too much. He was admiring your kitchen earlier, so I'm sure he'd love to come cook!"

"That would be cool," I admit, smiling. Maybe he could teach me a bit."

Nejire calls Amajiki over. "Hey, they said you could use their kitchen sometime if you'd like. I'm sure the two of you get along pretty well," she says cheerily.

"Ah- really? I thought your kitchen was nice," Amajiki avoids my eyes, which I'm perfectly fine with. "Would you really let me cook in it?"

"Yes, of course, anytime you feel like it. I don't cook much," I feel my face heat up. "I'm actually not very good at cooking. Maybe you could give me some advice..?"