SMIH! Bakugō Katsuki

(Low-key inspired by a line in Sherlock.)

"Come on, Bakubro!" Kirishima leans in with a grin. "It can't be that bad!"

"I don't want to be stuck with some loser in a closet for seven minutes!" Bakugō yells, clenching his fists. All I can do is admire the way his arm flexes, showing the muscle he has built up.

Mina, a wide smirk on her face, leans in and whispers something in his ear. His face turns pink and he sputters. "What does that have to do with anything? Idiot, you have no idea-"

She leans in and whispers again, and this time his face twists up like he tasted something sour.

With an angry huff, Bakugō shoves his hand in the bag. I groan as I spot my keychain, the cute face of Hawks staring back at me.

I hold out my hand, and Bakugō practically throws the keychain at me. He yanks me out of my seat, dragging me to the closet while seething with rage. He's probably embarrassed. What did Mina say to him?

Rolling my eyes as he shuts the door, I hear Mina start the timer. He leans against one side of the cramped closet, and I lean against the other. Even now, I'm almost touching him.

"Stupid game. Stupid extras. Can't even relax for the afternoon with them around."

"I think they have our interests at heart, but yeah, people can be annoying," I agree with a small smirk. He's cute when he's ranting. It's too bad I can't see his face in the dark closet.

"Yeah they are," he huffs, and I feel him cross his arms. "Idiots."

Them? What about me? I don't dare voice this aloud. "Surely they aren't all that bad, though."

"They're all idiots. Everyone knows I'm going to be the number one hero," I hear him boast.

"Of course," I smile to myself. "But that doesn't mean they can't try."

"I guess," he says, though his tone was still disagreeable.

I hear footsteps, and lean in close as the door opens, planting a small peck on his cheek. Immediately he erupts in a blush, speechless for once in his life.

And I gotta say, he looks even better like that.