🏳️‍🌈 Lesbian: Yaoyorozu x Female!Reader

(It's past midnight so here y'all go. Baking lesbian S.O. for our lovely Momo? Cute as honey petnames? Flannels? Check, check, and check.)

"Babe!" A voice drawls as Momo closes the front door.

"Yes, honeybee?" I reply, smiling as she enters the kitchen. The smell of cake batter is a permanent resident of our home.

Momo yawns, wrapping me in her arms.

"Momo-chan, I'm trying to bake your cakes for work this week," a laugh escapes me as she groans.

"I need Y/n time, it's been a long day."

"You can hug me while I bake," I kiss her forehead tenderly, "my sweet hero."

"Can I help?" Her breath tickles.

I hum, before nodding. Her hand holds mine as we stir together, a comfortable silence blanketing between us. It's been a long day at the bakery, and I know her hero work is no cake walk.

"Moon of my life?" Momo grabs and lifts the edge of the bowl, allowing me to divide the batter into pans.

"Yes, light of the world and bringer of peace?"

"Can we go buy a new pair of matching flannels? Please?"

I snort in laughter, scraping the last out of the bowl. "How gay can you get?"

"I saw one with my hero costume theme," Momo laughs in my ear. "I thought it was funny."

"Funky little lesbian," I lean my head back, and she obliges with a peck to my lips.

"So are you, sweetheart."

"You right," I turn back, licking the spoon and handing it to her. I pull away long enough to put the cakes in the oven and set the timer, before she pulls me into another tired hug.

"So can we get the flannels?" Momo holds out the spoon.

I lick the cake batter off the spoon, pretending to contemplate.

"Of course, love."

"Thanks, babe!" Momo smiles.

"Anything for you."