Todoroki Fuyumi x Reader

I stumble back, putting my arms up.

Using my quirk, I shove the villain backwards.

Expulsion: Using an invisible force, I can propel myself or expel objects and people.

The villain screams curses at me, preparing his next attack. His hands turn red and he rushes me, spit flying.

Hot Acid: Anything in their handspan that touches their hands explodes.

I dodge, but he grabs my shirt sleeve. It explodes in his hand, leaving another large burn hole in my shirt.

The lower half of my shirt is gone already, as well as the lower half of my tank top.

My shirt has been blown to shreds, almost exposing my upper body.

I dodge another attack, pushing him back so he can't grab me. This time, I'm successful.

Before I can attack during his rest period, ice shoots up, grabbing from his feet up to his wrists.

Coughing, I fall to my knees.

Shotō, a hero I'm on good terms with, holds out a cold hand. I grab it, stumbling onto my feet.

We take the villain to the authorities, next to the crowd of people watching. They cheer at us, safe now that the villain has been captured.

"Shotō!" A voice calls from the front.

I follow him, having not much else to do. I recognize his sister, Fuyumi.

"You did so good out there," she smiles. "Both of you."

I nod, smiling timidly. She's really pretty, and nice.

"Your shirt is gone. Here," Fuyumi takes off her over shirt, leaving her in a t-shirt. "Wear this."

She holds out her pink shirt, and I feel my face heating up. "Oh, are you sure?"

She nods, and I take it. "Thank you. I'll return it to you as soon as I can."

"You two should go out for tea tomorrow, as a date. You obviously like each other," Todoroki interjects.

Her face turns pink, and she punches him lightly on the shoulder. "Shotō!"

I shake my head, laughing a bit. "That's a great idea, Shotō. If it works for you."

Fuyumi, still pink, nods. "I'd like that."

"Then it's a date," I wink. Externally, I'm confident. Internally? Screaming in excitement.

Once out of eyesight, I jump up and down. "I have a date!"