Koda Koji x Trans Female!Reader

(Soulmate AU where your soulmate's name is tattooed somewhere on your body until you meet them, and when you hear them say their name the tattoo disappears.)

"I think it should be something sweet," Shiozaki smiles politely.

"I'm thinking something strong!" Uraraka balls her fists up excitedly.

A couple others give suggestions for what my name should be.

I had just came out to a select few people in my class, class 1B, and my friends from class 1A about feeling like I'm more feminine. Momo and Ashido had talked to me about how I felt, and I confided that I felt so sick to my stomach all the time, that I hate the way this body looks, how my chest hurts when someone calls my name.

After a long time, I started to build confidence in who I am inside. I'm a girl.

Now, after I came out to a small group in the 1A dorms, they're trying to help me with picking a name.

"Ooh! I know!" Hagakure giggles, giving a suggestion.

I smile down at the ground, thinking for a moment. "I was thinking Y/n."

"Y/n? That's really cute," Shiozaki remarks, patting my shoulder. Her green hair falls down her shoulders.

Someone from class 1A passes, and pauses when he hears me. I've seen him before, I've but never met him. He looks incredibly nervous, and starts shaking. "Y/n?" His voice is very quiet as he shakily looks down at his hand.

"Are you alright, Koda?" Momo asks.

He squeaks, averting our eyes. "Koda Koji..?"

Immediately I gasp. "Koji?" I pull up the hem of my shirt, seeing my tattoo has vanished.

I stand up and pull him into the hallway, watching his face turn red as he hides it. His ears twitch in embarrassment. "We're soulmates?" I give him a soft smile.

"Y-yes..?" He can barely speak.

"Then let's go get to know each other. Do you like cats?"

He follows me out of the dorms as I talk about a cute cat at the park I've been feeding.

Amazingly, he loves animals as much as I do, and it's part of his quirk. I fawn over the little birds he calls to him on our walk, and we sit on a bench in the park for a couple hours. A sweet, soft feeling soon begins to connect us.

This marked the first of the many cute dates we went on together before I asked Koji out officially.