SMIH! Ashido Mina

(THIS IS THE LAST IN THE SMIH SERIES! I know I said there would be 15 but I knocked it down to 12 because I decided I didn't want to do the rest. Enjoy this one anyways!)

I stick my tongue out, rummaging through the bag. Eventually I find something that pricks my hand, and I pull away pouting, the object still in my hand.

"Who the heck put this in here?" I ask, raising the small cactus. I stare incredulously at it. "Like seriously, this hurts."

Mina giggles. "Sorry, it's all I could find.

"A cactus?" I narrow my eyes in disbelief. I place the cactus on the table, rubbing where I had been stabbed by the needles.

"Yep! Now let's go!" She grabs my hand, basically dragging me to the closet in her excitement. It was almost cute, besides the fact that my hand still hurts.

I hear whispering from my classmates, but it soon fades as the door is closed.

"I'm so excited! It's been a while since we've all gotten together and had fun," Mina claps her hands. "I hope the lil' cactus didn't hurt you too bad."

"I'm fine, Mina. It's seriously a hazard, though. What made you think putting a cactus in a bag people were reaching into was a good idea?"

"No one has gotten hurt so far," Mina laughs a little.

I sigh, knowing there is no point in arguing, it would just upset her. "This party was a good idea, though. It'll take people's minds off of things."

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" She jumps up at down, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Speaking of which, I think our time is almost up. I wonder why no one has come to get us?"

I peek out of the door, spotting the empty couches in the common room. "No way!"

"What?" Mina asks, looking whenever I open the door the rest of the way. "Awe they all left!" She pouts, her pink cheeks puffing out in dismay as she walks out of the closet and plops down on the couch.

"Sorry, Mina. Guess they just didn't want to play." I sit beside her, giving her shoulder a comforting pat. "Don't worry, I'll stay and play anything you want."

"You will?" Her face lights up. "Then let's play truth or dare!"