Ashido Mina x Reader

I draw a small black heart in pen on my wrist. A smaller, pink heart appears below it.

It has been four years since I found Ashido Mina, my soulmate. For years before that, we had been pen pals. Swapping stories and exchanging everyday woes. I had talked her through every day of her high school as she studied to be a hero. I myself studied and apprenticed to become a mechanic. And now we're engaged, living together in an apartment.

'I miss you so so so much!!' appears on my arm in big, swooping letters. I smile. Her happiness really is infectious.

'I miss you too, my cute little hero,' I scrawl back. I stretch, yawning as I move away from my workbench. Too much math in this paperwork.

I grab myself a glass of water in an attempt to clear my head. Leaving the kitchen to try and plop on the couch, I spot some new ink on my arm.

'Surprise!'

Confused for a moment, I look up as the door opens. Mina grins mischievously at me.

"Mina?" I laugh as I rush over, throwing my arms around her. "You're supposed to be on patrol right now."

"I know, but I wanted to see you! So I took my lunch break early," she laughs, kissing my lips.

"We saw each other a few hours ago when we woke up, and we've been talking ever since," I rub my nose against hers, my voice teasing.

"I missed you is all," her face is a darker pink than usual as she blushes lightly..

I hum quietly. "I missed you too. I'm glad you could come home." I bury my face in her neck, enjoying her sweet embrace. "I love you."

"I love you, too!" Mina giggles, kissing my head. "Now let's get lunch! Denki and Hanta are waiting for us!"

"They got off early too?"

"It's not their day to patrol," she explains.

I shrug. I never know with heroes. "Alright, let's go!"

"Oh, and I was going to ask you if this would be alright. Denki said he wants to be one of my bridesmaids."