Aoyama Yūga x Reader

I hum to myself, pulling the candy melts out of the bags. I have several colours, since I'm making a huge amount of sweets.

Today was the day. Valentine's Day. Where one partner, usually female, gives chocolate to another. Then, about a month later, the other one returns a gift.

(If you are a male or nonbinary reader: you won't be able to be in the dorms for White Day next month, so you chose to do Valentine's for the class instead.)

I have plotted this for a couple weeks. Candy for the class, and something extra for that special someone.

Melting and mixing one of the colours up, I pour the green into one of my molds.

Putting it in the freezer, I start on the next one.

This goes on for about two hours. I started at midnight, making the little candies for my class.

"Red for Kiri and white for Todoroki," I mumble. "Then mix them for pink. Mina and Koda would appreciate pink, I think."

I finish the last of my candy for the class and put it in the freezer, then pull out the stuff for my Valentine.

His favourite chocolate, and light blue candy melts.

I pour some of the blue melted candy into heart molds. Taking the chocolate, I spread it into heart shapes on the rubber baking mat. My hands are trembling a bit.

I place these in the fridge, pulling out a couple of the other batches. They seem good, so I place them in decorated paper bags, writing names on them and who the candies are from.

"Deku and Tsu get the green ones," I mutter, "and the orange go to Bakugō and Ojiro. Yellow to Kaminari-" I continue through the whole class, talking to myself.

By the time I'm done bagging the candies, my Valentine's chocolates are cooled.

I take the leftover blue candy, remelting it and taking a piping bag.

I pipe some border to the largest chocolate heart, then write: Be My Valentine, Yūga? <3

The rest of them I place blue decorations on, humming happily.

I put them back in the freezer, taking the blue molded candies and placing them in a bag. When the chocolate hearts are done, I bag those up as well.

By now, it's four in the morning. It's eerily quiet, especially for a dorm full of teenagers.

Happy with my accomplishment, I walk down the hallways. I leave the chocolates under each door, careful to be silent.

I meet Aizawa in the hallway, and hand him his candies. He nods, rolling back over in his huge yellow sleeping bag. I had already cleared this with him, and he agreed to let me do it.

I finish giving the candies out  The last one was Yūga's. I sigh nervously, sliding the chocolates under his door and running back to my room.

I jump up and down, feeling accomplished. Now, all there is left to do is take a nap.

--- ---

A polite knock on my door jolts me out of my napping. I roll out of bed and trudge over, opening the door.

"You made these for me?" Aoyama smiles, brushing his hair back with his hand. His other held the bag of chocolates I made

"Ah, yes. I was wondering if you would be my valentine?" I mumble, messing with my hands.

"Of course!" He kisses my cheek. "Such a sparkling vision deserves to be recognized!"

I feel my face heat up. Was he complimenting me? And he kissed my cheek. My face is red, and he only smiles.

"I really like you, Yūga." I lean up to kiss his cheek in return. He moves his head, our lips meeting in a sweet kiss.

"I really like you, too," he brushes the hair out of my face. "Now I shall endulge in the chocolates! I'll meet you later." Yūga gives a wink, sauntering away.

I'm amazed at how he could keep himself so calm. I'm a blushing mess.

However, as he rounds the hall, I have to laugh.

Hearing a happy cheer from the one I adore.