Hagakure Tōru x Reader

I feel someone shaking me awake, and open my eyes. Seeing a pretty sunflower raincoat hovering above me, I smile.

The patter of rain against the window lets me know exactly why she's so happy, eager to get me out of bed to play.

I jump out of bed, throwing on some clothes and a raincoat. My girlfriend grabs me by the hand, pulling me to the front door. We put on our rainboots, rushing out the door.

Tōru giggles, still holding my hand. She jumps in a puddle, and I twirl her around. The rain begins to slick our raincoats.

I jump in a puddle to splash her, and she squeals excitedly. She runs away, giggling happily. I run after her, feeling the rain soak my hair.

I catch her, holding her by the waist as I pick her up and spin around. Her hands grip my shoulder, then thread through my hair as I let her down.

Tōru pulls me close, into a sweet kiss, before turning around to dance in the rain.

I touch my lips. Her kisses are the sweetest, she's always so loving. I join in, dancing with her as the rain pours down on us.

Covered in rain and mud, we find our ways inside.

She takes a warm shower and changes into warm clothes. I take one after her, and soon the two of us are curled on the couch, drinking hot tea.

Tōru shivers as I pull the fuzzy blanket over us, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Thanks for playing in the rain with me," she says through chattering teeth.

"It's no problem. I know how much you love it." I can't help but gaze at her lovingly. She's just so precious. "Now drink up, you're freezing."

Tōru complies, and I watch the tea disappear from her favourite teacup.

I lay back on the couch, and she lays on top of me. She rests her head on my chest, listening to my heart beat. I run my hands through her wet hair.

I've touched her hair enough to know almost exactly how long it is, and it's so soft, even while it's still wet. I smile unconsciously, listening to her content breathing.

I love this girl, I think to myself. I love her with all my heart.