Yazoo

DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY

"Stop crying!" Cloud yelled, angrily hitting (Y/n) again, sending her back to the ground.
"Stop!" She cried, covering her nose that was now bleeding. "Cloud, please!"
"Shut up!" He then kicked her stomach, the force of the kick spun her body. She groaned and instantly grabbed herself, in a lame attempt to protect herself.
"Baby, please." She pleaded. "You're hurting me."
"You think I care? If you didn't act out then I wouldn't have to do this." Cloud yelled, (Y/n) tried to get back up.
"But I didn't do anything!" (Y/n) cried, which lead to Cloud punching her again.

Let's back up, (Y/n) and Cloud's relationship was always like this. Sometimes when you love someone, they change, and you realize that the person who you once loved isn't there anymore. But, you stay, incase they do change back, but we all know that doesn't happen. So, after Cloud started to get physical, she wanted to stay because she used to love him.

There was a time before Cloud had his eyes on her, there was another man who wanted her. His name was Yazoo, and he had befriended (Y/n). But once she was in a relationship, he wasn't allowed to see her anymore. Her boyfriend had made sure of that, which lead to a very heated conversation.

"What do you mean I can't see her anymore?" Yazoo asked, leaned up against his motorcycle.
"It's simple. You just don't see her." Cloud answered, annoyed. "I also know your secret."
"What secret?" Yazoo asked, Cloud scoffed.
"You love her, don't you?" Cloud said, Yazoo's gaze fell, Cloud smirked. "I can make sure you'll never see her again."
"Don't." Yazoo said, quickly looking up at Cloud, whose smirk did not waver.
"We'll see." Cloud went to turn away, but Yazoo grabbed him. "Careful, Yazoo. Who will she believe? The one with the bruise or the one who gave it?"
Yazoo froze, Cloud was right. Yazoo loosened his grip, letting go of Cloud's arm. Cloud walked away, leaving Yazoo defeated and confused. After Cloud had gotten to (Y/n), he moved her away to a different place in Midgar, where Yazoo couldn't find her. Yazoo hasn't seen her since.

"What makes you think she's still alive?" Kadaj asked, sitting on his bike. "Men who are like that usually kill their women before they break up with them. It stops them from moving on."
"I rather not think about." Yazoo said, continuing to fix his bike. Loz on the other hand was not paying attention, he was busy watching a red bug flying around his head.
"It's been a year, what if you don't find her?" Kadaj asked.
"I'll keep looking." Yazoo stated.

"I'm hungry." Cloud stated, (Y/n) looked up nervously at him. Her face still sore from what had happened earlier.
"I-I can call for Chinese?" She asked, Cloud nodded. So, (Y/n) grabbed her phone. Her fingers started to put in a number, but then she stopped. She then quickly deleted the number, she then typed in another number. She then rose the phone to her ear. The line buzzed, but then someone answered.

"Hey, someone's calling you." Kadaj said, picking up Yazoo's phone. Yazoo looked up from his work,
"Answer it, but put it on speaker." He said, he then continued his work. Kadaj rolled his eyes, he then opened the phone and put it on speaker before answering.
"Hello?" Kadaj asked.

"778 Midgar Street." (Y/n) said, her heart was pounding.

"What?" Kadaj questioned, even Loz and Yazoo stopped what they were doing. "Whose this?"

"Y-Yes, order for (Y/n) (L/n)." (Y/n) said, trying to stop her voice from breaking.

"Wait. (Y/n)?" Kadaj questioned, Yazoo quickly stood up, he motioned for Kadaj to continue speaking. "What's wrong?"

"Yes, how long will you be?" She asked, she looked at Cloud, who was fixated on the television.

Kadaj didn't know what to say, he looked at his brothers with confusion. Yazoo then spoke,
"Is someone with you right now, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, some rice and whatever sides." (Y/n) wanted to cry, she heard Yazoo, his soothing voice almost calming her down.

Kadaj put the phone to his chest, trying to cover up what he was about to say.
"Loz, call the police. Give them the address."
"But I can't remember the address." Loz said, opening his phone. Kadaj then rose the phone to his lips.
"(Y/n), can you repeat the address again?"

"778 Midgar Street." She repeated, her hands started to shake. "How long again?"

"Soon, (Y/n). Yazoo's coming." Kadaj said, trying to comfort her. Kadaj brought the phone back to his chest. He saw Loz was already talking to the police on the phone.
"Yazoo, you need to meet the cops at her house."
Yazoo nodded, but he then stopped, hearing commotion on the phone.

"I'm going to get water." Cloud said, he then got up and left the room. (Y/n) wanted to break down, tears fell down her face.
"Don't listen to a word I say!" She cried, but with that outburst, she heard Cloud's footsteps returning to her.
"Who are you talking to?!" Cloud yelled, (Y/n) screamed, and dropped the phone.

"(Y/n)?" Kadaj yelled, hearing the phone hit the ground and yelling coming from the phone. Kadaj looked up to see that Yazoo was already gone and Loz was borderline freaking out. Kadaj listened back in, hearing something making an impact with an object, like a hammer on cloth, but his heart dropped when he realized what it was. He could hear her scream and cry while Cloud was yelling at her.

The line then went dead.