Chapter 29

It took me nearly two days to recover, it felt like months since I could train and go on missions. My muscles were stiff and my stamina was thrown for a bit, but with a bit more effort into training... and some help from Guy, I was back to normal.

"You ready to go?" Kakashi's voice ran through our apartment, yes... we finally moved in together, again.

It was the second day in the hospital where I found Kakashi fast asleep at my bedside I just knew I wanted to wake up to his face. So we talked, I was lonely now that Hinata moved out and Kakashi seemed like he was excited about it. He was blushing when I brought it up making me giggle.

"Yeah, let's go... I'm starving!" I cheered as I entered the living room and he offered me to lead the way. "Hey, I heard that Ichiraku Ramen has a special today, we should go there." I pointed out as Kakashi locked the door after following me out. "Hira, you're obsessed with that place." I gasped loudly, "It's not just that place, it's the place." I grumbled and pouted like a child, he only chuckled as he slung an arm around my shoulders before we started our way to who knows where. "Oh, you know what I mean." He spoke aloud as we looked at the people around as and the shops opened with bright and welcoming signs flashing from all over, up and down the street.

"So what are we doing today, other than eating at Ichiraku?" Kakashi gave me a look as he knew I won the argument on where we are eating so I gave him a big smile very innocently might I add. He just stared at me for a bit before he sighed and pulled me closer. "Kakashi-sensei, Hira-sensei, what are you guys doing here?" We came to a stop before our knuckleheaded student as he stood before Ichiraku. "Oh, nothing just walking around, and let me guess you were training before now?" I answered him as we still stood there with Kakashi's arm around me and my arm around his waist acting as if nothing is unusual about this.

"Wait a second..." Naruto spoke as he got that look of thought on his face, making it hard not to become nervous as he stared at us. I leaned over to Kakashi's ear to whisper. "You think he realised that somethings up?" I spoke softly to Kakashi as he took out his book to read as he shrugged at my question. "Are you guys coming to Ichiraku for the special?" He asked clueless as ever, "Nevermind, I forgot he's too dense sometimes." I shook my head as I glanced over at the BBQ restaurant. "No, not today Naruto," I spoke smiling sweetly at him, he nodded and headed inside.

Once Naruto was out of earshot Kakashi turned to me, but I didn't speak only kept my eyes trained on the Tea House a few shops away from Ichiraku's Ramen shop. Kakashi glanced over and seemed to spot what had my shoulders tensed.

At the quaint tea house under the rugged fabric flags that is the door, you could see the bottom part of cloaks. Black with red clouds outlined by white swirly lines...

Akatsuki.

Kakashi and I let go of one another as I walked to stand at the entrance and he sent a bird for Sasuke to meet up with him... I don't really know why probably to make sure he doesn't find out or to make sure he is safe. I leaned against the support beam of the door frame, very casual if I do so myself.

Kakashi joined me at the support beam and I moved over to give him space. He read as I just looked around at passers-by.
There was nothing interesting though, but then Asuma and Kurenai came our way. I pushed off of the beam and walked to them. "Hey, guys." I greeted as Kakashi joined me again, "You two seem to be getting along." Kakashi comments as he stored his book away in his weapon pouch and slung an arm over my shoulder as he usually does with his lazy manner. Kurenai blushed as she looked down mumbling an idiot under her breath making me giggle a bit.

"We just happened to run into each other earlier and what about you two?" I shrugged as Kakashi did really react surprising those two for some reason. "Oh, you know just getting a few things to put on a grave..." I spoke as Kakashi glanced to the cloaked figures we can barely see.