Chapter 25

The next morning I found myself in Kakashi's bed again, wearing one of his shirts, but I lacked said, silver-haired ninja. "You might as well move in with the amount of times you stay over." I heard his husky morning voice, I smirked and rolled onto my back, "Well... are you asking me to move in, because we're not even official yet. What will people say?" I mocked, not really caring what people say as they don't matter as much as this one ninja does. As I laid on my back using the pillow to help me see over my chest and to the gorgeous specimen leaning against the doorway.

He was shirt- and maskless with only his sleepwear bottoms they were a dark blue and hanged very low, showing his V lines that travelled downwards. He seemed to smirk and walk over to the bed, grabbing my upper legs and pulling me to the edge of the bed in a swift movement.

My legs hang over the edge with my hair laid above as they had trailed behind me. I giggled as Kakashi leaned over me on the bed, "Well do we really care what people think?" he asked rhetorically, but I still answered moving my head side to side. He smiled leaning down closer as his lips hover over mine. "But I do care what we are," I mumbled as my eyes flickered to his lips. "Then maybe..." he stopped his sentence pecking my lips before leaving, I laid there confused as I watched him leave the room, "You coming?" I heard as I sat up, "Sure," I said trying to figure out what had just happened as I got up from the soft and cosy bed. I walked through the door to find breakfast cooked and plated with a rose in the middle of the two dishes across one another. I stared at it then back to Kakashi as he came over with a cup of coffee for me. "What's this?"I asked taking the cup and sipping the liquid to maybe see if it will wake me and make me realise this is all a dream, but this was real... thankfully.

Kakashi's arm wrapped around my waist before pulling me towards him, "Well you talked about wanting to be official and it just so happens that I was planning on asking you the question this morning during breakfast." He answered making my face heat up even more than this hot coffee in my hands. "Really?" I asked very eager and confused. He nodded before taking my hand and giving the knuckles a kiss. "So, what do you say? Want to be my girlfriend?" he asked and I smiled as I put the cups down on the counter beside us before jumping him. My legs wrapped around his torso and my lips were on all over his face pecking everywhere whilst talking in between the kisses. "Yes... a... million... times... yes." I said and I heard him chuckle as his hands went to my legs to support me, "So why don't we have our first meal as an official couple?" He asked and the smile on my face grew into a grin saying yes to him.

He walked me over to a chair and sat me down before moving to his on the other side. I looked down at my plate seeing some flapjacks on them and my eyes instantly lit up, oh how I missed these delicious things.

We ate and talked about millions of things, about the Chunin exams to our students to sharing old memories. It was a delightful morning, but he had to leave to go train Sasuke whilst I went to the Hyuga compound for Hinata's first training. Kakashi and I had dropped off her things at the compound last night after we finished packing everything even ran into Hinata at the BBQ restaurant and told her that her things were there. Kakashi and I ended up having dinner with her and the other rookies that were there and it was fun.

I watched the time tick, the arm of the clock seemed to stand still as it hasn't moved in what felt like an hour, but really but was just a minute.

60seconds of just staring at this clock.
60 seconds wasted on waiting and adding it to the second hour later than we had arranged to meet here.

I looked down from the clock as I sensed a presence, I scanned the area and sudden the hair on the back of my neck raised to warn me. I cocked my head to my left just avoiding the kunai that flew pass me and injected itself in the ground a feet steps away. "You're overthinking your moves." I directed and threw a kunai to a few feet away from where the first one came from. I heard a grunt and then a puff of smoke, "Substitution Jutsu." I stated the obvious as I already knew there was a log instead of my cousin.