Epilogue

I was anxious to get back to the village as my body was aching and my brain throbbing against my skull. "You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Guy asks as we leap through the trees, Kakashi was awfully quiet as he lead the way back, but I didn't react on it only tried to muffle the pain in my head and Guy wasn't helping with his millions of questions. I finally snapped and shot him the scariest glare making him gulp as he stared petrified back at me.

The rest of the journey was much quieter, until we reached the gates where many whispered upon our arrival. "Why are they staring at us?" I questioned as my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, Guy shrugged probably too afraid to talk agter the glare I shot him, but Kakashi finally spoke up. "They're not staring at us..." he started as he slowed down to walk in between Guy and I. "Then what?" I asked looking at each one of the villagers we pass. "You." He said and that's when it hit, all eyes were on me. My face flushed in an nervous embarrassment. Why were they staring at me for? My mind asked, but racking my brain didn't bring me an answer just another painful wave. I groaned clutching my head as my pace slowed to a near stop and the two men stopped to look back at me, the worry Kakashi felt was very obvious but I wasn't concentrating on that at the moment. "We are taking you to the hospital, Hira, you hit your head pretty bad back there." Kakashi's soothing voice flooded my ears calming the headache a bit, just enough to talk, but I shook my head at him telling him that it won't be happening. I steadied myself before looking up at him and removing my hands to give him the impression that I was okay. "No, I'm fine." I glanced at the people around us before huffing. "I need to go see the Hokage." I murmured before leaping up to the rooftops to get there quicker.

"Lady Hokage." I addressed as I entered after knocking and taking a bow. Which wasn't that good of an idea as the moment I straightened the blood came rushing down and leaving me lightheaded. I wobbled a bit grabbing my head with one hand to steady it as the world spun around for a bit. "Hira, are you alright?" She asked getting up and walking over to me, she took a hold of my head after my hand dropped to my side. She seemed to examine my head shifting it side to side as she did. "I'm fine, Lady Hokage. I just need to know why everyone seemed in such a fuss and why they are staring at me as if my dog died or for some of the glares I got, that it killed someone?" I asked taking her hands off my face, she sighed deeply as she stepped back to retreat to her desk. "Well, I have some bad news..." she started taking a seat and leaned onto her desk with her hands intertwined like Sasuke sometimes does when he's in thought or trying to act cool. "Sasuke has left the village." She bluntly said making the air catch in my throat as I could only stare at her, in that very moment as if by some miracle, Kaakshi and Guy walked through the door. I spun around grabbing a fist full of his vest as I practically pushed myself onto him sobbing, I felt like small pieces of my heart was dying. Kakashi was taken aback for a moment as he just steadied himself from almost flying back from the force I flung myself onto him. His arms were in the air for a moment before wrapping around my shaking body as I just kept crying feeling guilty, angry, disappointed and mostly just sad. My mind drowned out their conversation as my mind raced to what had caused this.

Was it me?
Was I not a good sister?
Did I push him away?
Where did he go?
Why did he leave?
Was he really going to kill Itachi?

As my mind wondered in its dark corner I felt arms lifting me up by the back of my knees and the small of my back. Sweet nothings were being whispered in my ear trying to calm me as I started to become short on breath making me hyperventilate.

"It's going to be okay." Kakashi whispered as we entered pur apartment and he sat in the couch, still holding me in his arms as I just snuggled into him feeling broken, my tears almost drying out but still going. I finally reached the point of having rapid hiccups and my nose dripping, I was an ugly mess but Kakashi stayed. He supported me not only mentally but physically as he held me, rubbed my back to ease my hiccups.