Prologue

"PERVY SAGE! LOOK AT THIS!" I yelled out holding the little scroll in my left palm as my right arm had the resting hawk on it.

"It's from Konoha, well technically Minato-sensei!" I smiled gleefully as I read the characters on the front.

Dear Sensei and Hira,

Kushina and I are expecting a child in October and it would be very relieving to know that we have strong shinobi's protection as the seal is weakened during childbirth.

With Love,
Minato

As I read the message out loud I felt so much joy spread through me. "Oh my Dango! We have to go back and meet him!" I yelled out jumping all around making the sage laugh. "" How do you know it's a boy? " he asked and I stopped jumping to look down at the message then back him with a gentle smile. "I just know it. NOW! If we leave now we could be there by the beginning of next month, which just so happens to be October!" I smiled gleefully, happy to hear the fantastic news.

"Well, I still need to do some actual research before I can go. You'll have to go on your own and when I'm finished I'll swing by to meet the child as well as getting you for the rest of your training." Sensei said making me pout, but I knew it was serious research and not his usual pervy research. "Fine, I'll see whenever!" I yelled over my turned back and started heading back to my home.

A week or two later I arrived at Konoha and it seems as if Kushina had gone into labor. Asking some ANBU where to find her after going through some things with him, I headed off to where he said.

Third person's PoV:

"Thank you" Minato whispered to his tired wife as he held his boy. "He's beautiful, you know." a female voice said from behind Minato. He went into defence mode as he didn't recognize the voice, but then he spotted who it was. There in the corner of the faintly lit cavern-like room stood his, now much older, female student.

"Hira...", he breathed out relieved as he relaxed his tense posture. "Look at you have grown so much," he said with a smile. Hira walked up and gave him a hug careful of the newborn in his arms before she went and gently gave a hug to the panting woman. "Oh, I missed you so much," Kushina said a bit teary as she clung to the girl making her breathlessly laugh.

"I missed you too Kushina, there was nobody to kick the pervy sage when he went perv-mode." she sighed as she pulled back making the other two laugh a bit." Where is the pervert anyway? " Kushina asked looking around to find nobody except the three in there.

"Well we were about three weeks travel from here going on a lead from some source of Master Jiraiya when we got the message you sent, but the pervert had gone through with the rest of the lead as I turned back. He said he would swing by when he finished this lead." the two looked a bit upset at Hira's words, but then smiled. "Well, it's sad that he's not here as we wanted yo make him the godfather of Naruto." and it seems as if everything inside of Hira changed from annoyed to overly happy. "Where is he!" the Hyuga Uchiha said as she spun around looking for the baby remembering that the boy was wrapped in blankets and held in her sensei's arms.

She held her arms out and her hands grabbed at the air, "Give me." she simply said making her parent figures laugh as Minato gave the child over to his eager student. They were so wrapped up in the moment of Hira oogling and baby talking to the newborn that they failed to sense the masked man in the darker corner.

"I haven't seen her in years, but it looks like she got out of the depressing state of hers... I am so thankful for that... But now I am going to take that away from her. Just like how she took Rin away from me!" the man yelled in his head before launching at the baby as Hira gave Naruto over to the maidens, killing the woman and grabbing Naruto. After years of hating Kakashi, Obito had been developing some hate towards Hira and the world itself.

"Step away from the Jinchuuriki." the masked man spoke as he held the crying baby. Hira was instantly on guard as she got ready to launch. The seal on Kushina was breaking and Kurama filled her with pain.

"I told you to step away from the Jinchuuriki" the man spoke pulling out a kunai. "Leave him alone!" Hira yelled anger taking over and activating her Sharingan as well as her Byakugan.

"I don't care about this child

"I don't care about this child." the man spoke and that caused Hira to growl in anger. "Wait! Just calm down!" Minato was trying to calm the man down as he was becoming harsh and rushed everyone in this nerve-wracking situation. "I'm as calm as can be." the masked man spoke as he threw Naruto up into the air, but Hira reacted at an alarming rate and caught him. She held him to her chest in relief, but when her eyes went up she saw that Kushina was missing and Minato was thrown to the wall." He took her! Hira take Naruto to a safe place... You still have the kunai that I gave you right?" he asked to which the girl nodded. "I'll transport Kushina to you when I find her... Take care of them for me," he said as the girl nodded with a teary face.

Now sitting in a safer spot she held Naruto to her whilst rocking back and forth to calm him down as he was crying nonstop. The room was suddenly filled with smoke making the girl go into a fill alarm state as she looked around trying to see through the smoke in case there was an enemy that would attack. "H..Hira." she heard a soft voice spoke and the girl swivels around to find her mother like figure in a fetal position on the floor so she ran up to her carefully with Naruto. "Where's Naruto?" the new mother asked as she could barely see and was in a very weak state. "He's fine, here let me help you." The young female spoke as she set Naruto down in the huge barred bed. Yes, she had fled to Kushina and Minato's home as she didn't know where else to go. After letting the now asleep Naruto rest on the bed she went over to Kushina and picked her up with the help of chakra and took the weak female to the bed.

"N..Naruto," she said happily as she held the baby. "G...go help... Safe... The... Villagers..." Kushina said, but I shook my head. "I can't leave you," the Hyuga Uchiha said a bit teary as Hira held her hand and gave it a squeeze. "H... Help tame... Beast..." Kushina said with a small smile that made the girl realize something.