Chapter 16

Hira's PoV:

Waking up this early should be forbidden, because I felt even worse than before. My throat was sore and my eyes a bit puffy, but it wasn't as bad as the morning after training with Master Jiraiya.

I opened one dry eye and moved my tongue from where it was stuck against the roof of my mouth. I was a bit stiff, but nothing a good hour of stretching won't fix. My ears tuned back in as thumping filled my right ear. It was a heartbeat.

I lifted my head spotting Kakashi's head right above me and the more I look around the more I realized that we had fallen asleep on the couch, I was laying on top of him as his arm was slung over my waist his head resting on the armrest whilst his one leg draped over the opposite armrest and the other on the floor. I could feel a thin blanket over us, so that means Hinata came back home... And... FOUND US SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!

My eyes grew wide open as it dawned on me that we were in a very... Um... Inappropriate position for just being friends. I blushed as I gently moved his arm off me, but it slipped down my back and his hand landed right on my ass making the blush spread to my whole face, with my lips pressed together to not make a sound I basically glided over him to softly get to the ground. When I succeeded to not wake him up whilst getting out of the predicament I threw my arms up and did a soft celebration of my accomplishments before walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water and splash my face to cool down. I felt a bit sick, probably from staying in those wet close from the previous day, my clothes were still a bit yucky as I pinched the fabric of my shirt and pulled it away from me, feeling peel off of me. I grimaced before grabbing a glass and filling it with tap water and chugging it all down. It felt much better and next up was a shower and change of clothes. This was the last pair of this outfit I had so I had to wear my laundry day ninja outfit.

I grabbed the outfit and headed straight to the bathroom, hopefully I wouldn't wake Kakashi up, or rather he would wake then leave by the time I get back out... I felt a bit sad at the thought of him leaving so my shower was as quick as a breeze. My hair washed and body squeaky clean I dried off and got clipped on my necklaces feeling the peace they give me.

I know that it wasn't the best, but it was just for today

I know that it wasn't the best, but it was just for today. When I finally returned, to my surprise Kakashi was still fast asleep making me silently giggle my way to the fridge, where a note was stuck to it... How did I not see that? Probably because you were busy smelling yourself... I rolled my eyes and got some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Might as well make him some for comforting me last night.

My cheeks flared as the thought resurfaced, the sizzling from the pan was the only thing that pulled my mind back to life.

What is this boy doing to me, if bacon has to keep me from daydreaming about him?

"That smells good." I heard someone say as arms wrapped around my waist, I didn't question it and neither pull away. I felt comfortable, so why pull away? I leaned back a bit as his chin found a place by my neck, I had to fight to keep my eyes open and relish his touch. So I tucked my lip under my top teeth to keep in the delightful moan creeping up on me.