Author's Note 💜

Hey there,

Okay, so my third story has completed. Tbh! I'm proud of myself because I never really thought that I could do this ever in my life.

Thank you so so much to everyone. 🙏

The amount of love and appreciation I got through this story is unexplainable.

I read your every comment and I tried my best to reply all of them. I love when you guys talk to me through my stories. I love to talk about Taekook, I love to talk about BTS. And you're the only way that I can talk about them here. So, thank you! 💜

Now, I wanna share something to those who found the turning point not a good idea, who thought Taehyung should've got some punishment.

Well, this story is really very close to my heart. Yesterday, I cried when I was re-editing it.

The reason is, I was like Taehyung in this story.

Yeah, you read it right. I was exactly like him.

I had my breakup almost 6 years ago. That was my very first relation and we were in a relationship almost over 2 years. Then he cheated on me. That one thing broke me so badly that I forgot my own existence. I even begged him to not leave me. How dump I was, no?

But love is something that can make you do anything! I had a rough 3 years when I struggled with my life, my studies and at the same time I was trying to move on.

Then I made myself like a stone. I stopped feeling. I still don't feel any romantic or emotional feel towards anyone. I was so into myself that I forgot the feeling of love.

Then there was a boy who had loved me a lot. He did everything to impress me. He even studied about BTS just so that he can talk to me about them. That's so cute, no? :')

But sadly, I never really felt anything for him. But I was with him, without any commitment. Because I liked his company, I was using him as my escape. I was using him to move on in my life.

Pathetic, no?

But we humans are like this. We are selfish. But as I said before, your fear can make you do anything. My fear was killing me inside. I wanted my freedom so badly that I didn't realize how much I was hurting him.

But gladly, after 1 year, I backed off. I apologised to him. I realized my mistakes. I didn't want him to hurt him anymore. I hope he forgave me.

But you know, I still haven't have my freedom yet! 😅 I'm still struggling. I still afraid the word 'Commitment'. I never been in a relationship after that one.

But these books of mine and Taekook are still keeping me sane and telling me that there is 'love' for me somewhere in this world as well. I just have to be paitent and keep my faith in my God. :')

Anyways, sorry for that big explanation but I know why Tae did that or behaved like that. I'm not saying what he did was a good thing. That was surely wrong. But Jungkook knew and understood his fear, that's the reason he accepted him that easily.

I'm sorry whoever felt bad or frustrated for this story. I'm apologising from deep inside my heart. I am truly sorry but I really wanted you all to know the reality. There are lot's of people like Tae out there. 🙏

I just wanted to share the learning that I've learnt from my own life. 😊

Lesson of this story:

Never use anyone else as your escape or freedom. Learn to give yourself the freedom you need. Learn to live yourself first before loving anyone else.

Hope you guys will love the next story as well. That will be totally different than my last three stories. So yeah, see you there? 😊

Thank you once again. 🙏❤

I love you guys a lot. 💜💜💜💜💜

This is Preeti, signing off from this story.

Stay Gold
💜💜💜