Chapter 42 - Indecision

A/N:

Hey everyone,

I read all of your comments and I think, I should clear some matter for you to understand the plot.

Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook to wait for him. He said he needed time but he never said him to wait for him or he'll gonna be in a relationship with him.

They didn't even confess to each other.

Here, Taehyung gave Bogum the chance because he doesn't feel for him anything the way he feels for Jungkook. That's the main point here. He is scared of feelings, scared of relationships. But he knows with Bogum, he won't feel that way and that's the reason he is giving him a chance.

Yes, you can say he is a selfish that he is using Bogum as his escape from his weakness that is Jungkook but get this right guys, we all are! 🙂

That's the lesson of this story basically!

I hope now there is no confusion anymore. 😊

Let's get to the story now.....!

_____________________________

Third person P.O.V

"I don't know what to do, doc." Taehyung is pacing in the room of his psychiatrist’s living room. He sometimes comes to his house if Mr. Kwak doesn't go to his clinic. 

The elder comes closer to him and hands him a mug of strawberry milkshake. Taehyung takes it from him but he is really shocked to see the elder's casual expression.

"You're not going to help me?" Taehyung asks, seeing him sitting on the couch a little far from him. Mr. Kwak is very relaxed and that is disturbing Taehyung a lot. 

"Oh, yeah." Mr. Kwak answers as if he wasn't listening to the omega all this while.

"First tell me, you were not into relationships and commitments, right? Then why did you accept Bogum's proposal." 

Taehyung plops on another couch right across Mr. Kwak as he says looking away, "I….I didn't accept the proposal yet. I just gave myself a chance to get over my fear, you know?"

Mr. Kwak raises his brow as he bends his head a little down. An amusing smile is on his face.

"So that means you like him?" Taehyung slightly flinches at the sudden question. He looks away sipping on his milkshake.

"No, I mean yes, I like him as a friend. But not the way he likes me." Mr. Kwak croons.

He looks down on his coffee mug and then asks again, "Why haven't you thought of giving this chance of 'getting over your fear' with Mr. Invisible?" 

Taehyung inwardly gulps. His heart threatens him to come out from his body as he stutters, "We….we haven't contacted each other in this one year. I'm sure he must've moved on. And I….I never felt for him in that way." 

Taehyung breathes out saying that. Mr. Kwak chuckles which seem like a tease to Taehyung. They've grown very friendly to each other in these 9 months that's why Mr. Kwak behaves in an informal way with Taehyung. They are more like a friend now. But his personality sometimes really amazes Taehyung. 

There was a silent between them for a moment. Then Mr. Kwak looks at the omega and says, "So there should be no problem in going to 'Monarch' with Bogum, then." 

Taehyung sits up as he looks down on his feet. He fidgets both of his toes together as he slowly nods his head and says in his unsure tone, "Yeah, there should be no problem."