Chapter 13 - Sign

Third Person P.O.V

30 minutes before

"Should we talk a little?" A beta girl was saying while breathing heavily. After sex effect you know? She was laying beside the Alpha who put the headphone just after the sex. The girl was wondering what was happening because she never had sex with someone like hin who hadn't cuddle after sex.

"It was good. In fact very good. I say 5 stars. Your feedback is also matching mine, see?" The Alpha didn't even look at her while saying this as he started searching for a song to hear.

After a while the girl was at the doorway, leaving the house in anger while Jungkook said from behind, "It wasn't personal." 

The beta turned around as she spat badly, "You know what? Fuck you."

She was dangerous, ooofff!

Jungkook thought as he was about to go back to his own room but a knock on his door stopped him. He opened the door and saw two police officers. One of them was Alpha and another one was Beta with a human. He furrowed his brow looking at him as he thought, 

I saw him somewhere.

"Yes?" The Alpha asked politely, seeing the unknown guests at this hour of time.

"We have a complaint against you. We got to know that you're maintaining a prostitution racket here?" The Alpha police asked looking straight into his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes got bigger as he asked, raising his voice a little, "What?" 

"I'm the secretary of this building. Officer, this boy comes with some new new beta or omega girls every single day." The human said hypering a bit and now Jungkook knew where he had seen this man.

"Yes, so? Are girls band items for this building?" Jungkook asked, raising his brow and the police furrowed his brow in anger as he said, "Shut up!"

He looked aside to the beta who seemed to be his assistant and ordered, "Check the house completely."

"Just a minute. What do you mean by 'check the house'? I mean you...you...you can't just check the house, no? Wait a minute okay?" Jungkook stuttered, panicking a bit because there was a packet of condoms in his house as he usually had one night stands every single night. But if the police saw those right at that time, they will definitely think wrong about it. 

He turned around as he thought who he should call for help. He dialed Jinwoon's number first but that came unreachable.

"Fuck!" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he looked behind and said to the Alpha officer, "Please wait a minute. I'm calling someone so wait a minute."

Who should I call?

Someone's name came in his head though he didn't know why but he called him nonetheless  saying, "Hello, Tae? Hi, this is me Jungkook. I really need your help. I'm so sorry that I'm calling you so late and it's very urgent right now. I'm in too much trouble."

Present time...

So now Taehyung, Jimin and Hosoek are in the car, on the way to Jungkook's house but the three best friends are drunk and high as well.

Meanwhile, the human secretary defends himself saying to the police officers, "Sir, I myself have seen a girl coming here a few minutes ago."

"Where did you hide the girl, huh?" The Alpha asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes as he answers with irritation, "Is it some kind of a sweet box that I can hide inside the fridge? It's almost 1 in the morning and you don't have any warrant or something even then you're harassing me like this?"