Chapter 31 - Hurts!

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is standing in the backyard of his room. His head is clouded with so many thoughts. He needed fresh air because hell, this omega isn't leaving his thoughts for the last few weeks. 

It's been almost 2 months, they met each other. Time flies right? Jungkook never thought he would share his darkest past with Taehyung. He never thought he would find a good friend in him. He never thought he would think about falling in love once again.

Wait what? 

No no no, I can't fall in love.

Then why do you think about him all the time?

It's you and your horny self who always think about him. Don't blame me, okay?

You had sex with lot's of people Jungkook. What's new with him that you always think about him? And you didn't even have proper sex with him.

Yeah, We wouldn't have that sex if you little bitch hadn't aroused up.

It happens every single month, Jungkook. Why did you tell him to close your eyes and tie you up, huh? You could have wrecked him underneath you and oh! How good that feeling could be!

Shut up, Kook! I….I didn't want to hurt him.

May I know why?

Don't start like Jin, for God sake!

Admit it Jungkook. He is the mate you always wanted and me also. He is only for you Jungkook. Don't let him go please. We need him.

Jungkook is about to reply but stops when he hears the sound of door opening. He turns around to see Taehyung closing the door rather harshly and Jinwoon is shouting no, actually pleading from behind the door?

"Taehyung please talk to me. Please, I need to talk to you. Tae!" Jinwoon continuously hits on the door but the omega closes his eyes, breathing heavily. He doesn't know what he is doing. 

Jungkook furrows his brow as he doesn't understand what he is doing. 

He is ignoring Jinwoon? But why? 

"Hey, Taehyung? Open the door." The said boy looks behind to see Jungkook coming forward to him from the backyard as he says that and the omega shakes his head replying, "No."

"Tae, I need to talk to you." Jinwoon again shouts from outside and Jungkook now stands before the omega looking absolutely confused with everything. 

"What? Why? Are you stupid or what?" Jungkook says as he attempts to open the door by himself but Taehyung blocks his way requesting, "Jungkook, please please please."

"Tae, I just have some words please." Jinwoon again shouts and Jungkook again tries to open the door but once again Taehyung stops him pleading, "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. Please."

"Are you crazy? What are you doing? He is standing right behind the door. Why are you hiding here?" Jungkook asks furrowing his brow and the omega now looks away. He gulps slightly and Jungkook can see the nervousness in his eyes. 

Why are you nervous? This is what you wanted right?

"Everything will be embarrassing." Taehyung answers softly ignoring the questionable gaze of the others.

"Yeah, right. Is there anything embarrassing to you?" Jungkook rolls his eyes and tries to open the door once again. He really wants to know what is happening inside this omega's head. 

"Jungkook, No." Taehyung now says in his stern voice and Jungkook now feels irritated.

"Don't be so stupid. Let me open the door." He tries and again Taehyung stops him and the Alpha now trails sternly looking at those blue irises, "Let me get this straight okay? He is standing right behind the door and he wants to talk to you and that is exactly what you wanted, right? So open the door and talk to him."