Chapter 55 - A blessing in disguise

A/N:

Hey there,

Oh my God, you guys! 300+ comments on my last chapter which happened for the first time!!! 🙆🤯🙆

Tbh, I'm really happy to see you guys expressing your feelings towards the chapter. Either bad or good, at least you're letting me know your feelings. So thank you for that. 💜

By reading those comments, I'm assuming you all have a lot of questions. So why not ask them?

Taehyung -

Jungkook -

Jinwoon -

Katherine -

Bogum -

Jimin -

Hosoek -

I've divided the characters. Rest will be uploaded in the next chapter and they'll answer at the end of the story. 😊

Now, let's just surprise you all a little.

Shall we?

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Kook, think about one last time. You don't have to do this." Jin says while tieing the black-tie around Jungkook's neck.

Today is the day. Jungkook is getting engaged with Nayeon. It's 12 in the afternoon and they all are getting ready for the function. Though everything is happening in their pack.

The whole city is coming today. In Jin's point of view, Nayeon's father is really too much because this man invited the whole city.

But the Alpha is very busy currently on his phone as he is typing something with so much concentration that he didn't really hear what Jin has said to him just now.

Jin furrows his brow looking at him as he also tries to peer over the phone but fails. 

"Are you even listening to me?"

Jungkook looks at Jin with a slight flinch and he puts his phone down to face him properly. 

"Jin, it's too late now....and..." Jungkook moves away to wear the watch which was on his nightstand and trails with a deep sigh, "I'm doing this for this pack. Not because of...."

The Alpha stops after that, doesn't want to utter the name or remember the person right at this moment.

"Yeah, but at least take some time and know the girl before jumping into something. You've to live with her for the rest of your life, Kook. She'll be a Luna of this pack and don't forget that she'll be your mate as well."

Jin's words stab directly on Jungkook's heart. He gulps hard, ignoring the pain inside his chest.

He can't tell Jin that he has a plan in his mind. He is just praying that Nayeon will open up on time otherwise everything can be destroyed.

This will be very risky but Jungkook has to take the risk. For Nayeon. She needs to accept herself first. 

Jungkook turns around as he says, "You were the one who told me to settle down, remember? Now that I'm doing  as you told me, why are you saying all this?" 

Jin huffs in defeat as he says, "Kook, I told you to settle down, that meant to move on from Tae..."

"We'll be late. Let's go." The Alpha cuts him off as he steps towards the door. Jin knows why he cut him off.