Chapter 22 - The fake love story!

A/N:

Get ready for a huge ass chapter guys. 🤷‍♀

___________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Here." Jinwoon comes back with his special mojito and hands it over to the omega who receives it with a thin pressed lips smile.

Jinwoon stares at him all the while Taehyung tastes it and then he asks softly but in a very nervous tone, "Nice?"

"Yes. Just like old times." Taehyung nods his head as he says that with a fake grin on his face. But it somehow feels good inside that the beta made drinks for him after almost 2 years. 

Jinwoon still remembers everything!

"Taehyung, can I ask you something? The omega looks at Jinwoon who looks very nervous and then trails, "Ummmm...something personal?"

"Yeah." Taehyung nods his head slightly, giving a small smile to the beta. He doesn't forgive him yet but when someone apologizing to you, you should give him another chance right?

"We both moved on, right?" Jinwoon asks and the omega looks at him with an expression that Jinwoon really can't figure out.

You moved on Jinwoon, I'm still there.

Taehyung wanted to say this but he doesn't say anything, just chuckles bitterly which the beta takes as a 'yes'.

"Right. Are you really seeing…." Jinwoon pauses as he looks at the direction of the man whose name he is about to take and says nervously, "Jungkook?"

Taehyung looks away. A mischievous smile is on his face as he tries harder to control it and then asks, "Do you have any problem?"

By the expression of the beta, Taehyung is sure that he didn't expect the question from him at all because Jinwoon nervously smiles and then answers, "No. Not at all." 

"Cheers." Taehyung says giving a wide grin to the beta who forces a smile on his face. He isn't liking this at all. He doesn't want Taehyung to be near his family and Jungkook? 

No way!

"Congrats, Taehyung!" The said boy looks at the direction from where the voice comes and smiles seeing Katharine approaching them as she trails happily, "I'm so happy for you. You know, I always said to Jinwoon that you and Jungkook are perfect for each other. We've discussed this before, right?" 

Jinwoon looks at the eyes which are now waiting for him to answer the question and he exhales shakily saying, "ummm…..yeah."

"And Jinwoon being Jinwoon. Do you know what he said? That Taehyung and Jungkook? Just not possible." Katharine says smiling widely and Taehyung smirks looking at Jinwoon. An idea is roaming inside his head and he can't wait to tell this to Jungkook.

"That's why I tell you, always trust my gut feeling." Katharine says looking at Jinwoon who is looking pissed off completely.

They were chatting like that and suddenly Jungkook comes and says looking at Taehyung, holding his one hand, "Taehyung, Tae, I'm extremely, extremely sorry. You know, our uncle Min is kinda like Mr. Bean so please whatever misunderstanding just happened, I'll….. "

"Jinwoon, please can you hold this for a second? Excuse me." Taehyung cuts the Alpha off in the middle as he gives his glass to Jinwoon and takes Jungkook away from them holding his hands.

The Alpha furrows his brow seeing the omega reacting like that and someone is not happy at all seeing them behaving like a couple. 

“I don’t want to clear this misunderstanding." Taehyung pauses as he gives a wide grin to Jungkook and then completes saying, "Now.”