Chapter 60 - Soulmate

A/N:

Hey there,

I'll update Q/A later today. Last chapter so, wanna feed you all good, I guess? 🤗

Get ready for 4000+ words...🙆

Okay, I'm God damn emotional right now!

Enjoy..........!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

10 years later....!

"You know, Jooeun is exactly like Tae. No, I feel like Taeguk is also like Tae. Actually you know what? They both are like Tae. They don't love me at all." Jungkook pouts sadly as he crosses his arms on his chest. 

  Taeguk         Jooeun

A slight wind ruffles his hair as he looks down the ground where dead leaves are moving from the pressure of the wind.

The freshly placed flowers by the side of the gravestone, is also ruffling from the wind. 

"They didn't remember my birthday. Can you believe that?" Jungkook pouts deeply as he looks away.

He huffs before trailing, "Tae, never does that. At least, Taeguk wished me in the morning before everyone. But this year, they didn't do anything for me. Yeah I know, I was abroad for my work but it's been three days since I came back."

The Alpha whines out as he paces here and there. But suddenly he looks down and a soft smile forms on his face.

Jungkook smiles looking at the name as he kneels down before Jennie's grave. 

He touches the cement like surface with his palms as he whispers, "But you know what? They didn't sleep properly the whole week when I wasn't with them. They don't usually eat until I reach home safely, Jooeun doesn't sleep until I read a bedtime story for her. She never hears stories from Tae. And Taeguk….."

Jungkook smiles to himself as he takes a deep breath and whispers, "Always wants to learn how to fight though he is a male omega like Tae. He is really like Taehyung, you know? Strong and sassy but inside a soft little bean."

Jungkook chuckles at his own thoughts as he trails again, "Taehyung gave me everything I could ever ask for, Jen. He healed me, he gave me my freedom, he gave me love, he gave me a family and he also gave me two little precious gifts of my life. My Jooeun and Taeguk. I can't even think of my day without them now."

Jungkook's heart starts fluttering with the thought of his own precious family.

He takes a deep sigh and again says, "He did hurt me also. But we both had our reasons. I don't blame him for that and he already asked for forgiveness so many times. If I didn't allow him and forgive him at that time, what would be the difference between his faukt and mine, right? We wouldn't be able to learn anything from our life then."