Chapter 7 - A New Beginning

I think the only way to mend a broken heart is from the pieces of another one who is also damaged and broken just like you.

- Taehyung

Third Person P.O.V

"Good morning baby." one sleepy voice came behind Jimin who was sitting in the dining table. His eyes were closed and hands were on his head. He was pissed off!

"Jessy, please put the garbage out!" Jimin said as soon as his so called fuck buddy came before him. A deep chuckle came from beside Jimin as the beta gave a glare to the blue haired omega.

"Sure" Jessy however, did as Jimin said to him like a very good boy. Jimin shut the door behind him as soon as the little beta cross the main doorway.

"What the fuck? Jimin? What happened? What did I do?" Jessy shouted from behind the door. Jimin went to his room and came back to the doorway in a minute.

"You must've done something! When I'll find it, I'll let you know. Now just get lost!" Jimin's vowels came harsh as he threw the beta's dresses on him and shut the door on his face once again.

Taehyung scared the angry Jimin. He was watching the whole scene in silence. When Jimin was coming back to the living room, Taehyung instantly took his coffee mug from the table and acted like he saw nothing! Jimin sat down beside him and took a deep sigh in frustration.

"What did you put in the coffee? It's too strong!" Taehyung said nonchalantly to ease the air up around them. After Hosoek's engagement night incident, they really didn't talk to each other much. Taehyung was in his home which is basically his and Jinwoon's home. He didn't inform anyone about his situation so when Jimin got to know about this, he got angry. They really were tensed like hell for him. So he hadn't talk to the blue haired omega when he returned.

"After that night, I've added some self-control, some self-respect and a lot of common sense to this. Because you, need all of these a LOT TAE!!!" Jimin shouted his heart out and Taehyung gulped hard looking down. It was harsh but Jimin was right as always!

A notification tone interfered between their little interaction. Taehyung took his phone and checked the notification while Jimin rolled his eyes in frustration. A little smile formed on Taehyung's face and Jimin immediately understood the reason behind it.

"Who messaged you?" Jimin asked in his harsh tone crunching and squeezing his nose and eyes together. His expression was like a detective searching for some clues.

"It...it's a spam." Taehyung glanced over Jimin once as he replied the message happily. He was too busy on the phone that he didn't even notice when Jimin snatch his phone away from him.

"Jim..." Taehyubg couldn't even proteat and Jimin already saw the message which was from as he guessed 'Jinwoon'. He messaged him for the ring which he gave the omega when they mated each other. It was his mother's ring so he wanted that back from Taehyung.

"Yeah right, spam....!" Jimin smirked bitterly as he showed the phone to Taehyung with a glare.

"Yeah, so? This was his mother's ring. He wanted that back. What's the big deal?" Taehyung took the phone back from Jimin's hand as looked at the screen, searching for the new reply.

"Right!" Jimin said with his 'I can't believe you!' face. Taehyung had no problem with Jinwoon asking about the one and only precious thing he had from the beta. The omega loved that ring though. But he was happy that Jinwoon at least wanted to meet him and that was enough for him. He didn't care about the reason behind that meeting.

You're probably thinking after all this, he still went to meet Jinwoon? Well yeah, He was crazy! When you love someone from deeper, whatever they do to you nothing impacts! Whatever Jinwoon was doing, everything just vanished in one day by Taehyung's immense love for him. As they say, Love makes you blind!