Chapter 35 - I'm ready

Third Person P.O.V

It's one of the cozy mornings in the month of June. The weather is timid. The huge oak tree at the backyard always hides the backside of the house from the morning sunlight. It's where the master bedroom is but that doesn't stop the omega to wake up early every single morning.

Taehyung woke up at 6 in the morning today. He took a long run and then took a good half an hour cold bath. Setting up his bed he runs downstairs to make breakfast for himself. He has to get ready and move fast because

today is a very special day.

Have you ever heard of the fact 'Rebirth'? Well it's a process of being born again or a period of a new life.

For Taehyung, he is living a new period of his life. He is born again and he can't be more grateful to the moon goddess for giving him another life, another chance to correct all his mistakes.

But is he actually correcting all his mistakes?

The omega has been very happy since he got his 'new life'. He has his own clinic now and is happily stepping forward towards his bright career.

It's been 1 year since he got all his happiness. Truly, time flies. Taehyung never realized when the time passed so quickly. He moves out of Jimin's place and now he is staying in his own pack named "Orchid". In his own house where his mother used to live. He brought up in Jimin's pack but this is the place which is his own. He belongs here.

The omega has changed a lot. He becomes a very talkative and bubbly. He isn't that sad and desperate Taehyung anymore who used to show pity on himself.

He is quite famous in his pack and everyone loves him a lot. He tries to meet with Jimin and Hosoek at least thrice a month.

Life has been going really good for Taehyung.

But today he is extra happy and nervous at the same time. Why won't he? He's going to meet someone after years.

He couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about the fact that they are finally meeting and he has a lot of things to share with him.

And he is nervous also because he is going to 'Blue Moon' after one whole year. He hadn't been there at all for the last one year. He made himself so busy with his work that Jimin and Hosoek needed to come to his house to meet him frequently.

But he is finally going there today and this one feeling is thrilling him inside. He chooses his best outfit for the night today.

Why not? It's also an anniversary of his new life. He wants to enjoy the night the fullest. He wonders how it feels like to be in 'Blue Moon' now.

And that he is going to figure real soon.

He stands before the mirror. Running his long delicate fingers through his freshly dyed minty hair, he checks out his outfit.

Yes, he changed his blue hair. He loved his natural blue hair but he wanted to change everything that reminded him about his weaknesses. So he dyed it and everyone appreciated as well.

Why won't they? This omega looks good in every way possible.

He is wearing a white printed t-shirt under an extra large long coat. He wants to look cozy as well as trendy and this omega is expert in that case. Though it is hot as hell outside but he can manage.