Chapter 25 - Unknow affections!

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung enters the pack with an awe on his face. The pack is really beautiful. He always heard about this pack but didn't imagine that it could be this beautiful. It feels like some resort.

Every cottage of the pack is exactly the same and they are very organized. There is a garden in front of every cottage. Beautiful flowers are blooming in every garden. Taehyung looks around as his mouth wide opens. 

Different birds are chirping around the pack and Taehyung looks at his right side where a beautiful river is flowing. Taehyung takes a long breath and he is sure that he is taking fresh air after a long time. 

Is this a heaven?

He misses his own pack. He hadn't visited his pack after his mother died 2 years back. His pack isn't this much beautiful but it was his home. The omega raised up there. The people there loved him a lot. But he lost everything with his mother.

Jungkook's family leads him to a cottage which is their guest house. Taehyung enters a room and he sees Jungkook's bags there. He realizes that maybe this would be the Alpha's room so he sits on the bed and waits for the Alpha to come.

He looks around the room. It's very neat and clean. A big sized bed is in the middle of the room. A beautiful painting is hanging up the headboard. A couch is sitting right across the bed and the most beautiful part of the room is, there is a huge backyard with the room. Two huge walls are at the two corners of the yard that is parting the yard from other cottages. Little grasses are on the ground.

The river can be seen from that backyard and one can also go near the river bay if he or she wants. Seems like this room is made for a couple because it's totally private and also very cozy.

Jungkook enters the room as he sees Taehyung sitting on the bed, looking outside of the glass. The said boy looks up when Jungkook sits on the bed beside him. 

"My room keys?" Taehyung asks softly and Jungkook looks down.

"Apparently my parents are very open minded and they have no problem if we share a room. I think it's okay." Jungkook says casually hiding his gaze from the omega. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows hearing the new information as he isn't ready yet to share a room with the Alpha. 

"I know, I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I know it's getting complicated but this is how it is. We'll have to share the room." Jungkook says looking at the omega who seems to think about something.

"Aren't you staying in your own room?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brow and Jungkook shyly smiles scratching the back of his hair.

"Actually, my room that is in my parent's house isn't very big like this one here. It's also messy because I don't live here anymore. So mom and dad arranged this room for us." Taehyung also gets shy as he looks down and smiles softly. Now he understands why Jungkook's family chose this room for them.

"Does Jinwoon know this?" Taehyung asks out of the blue and Jungkook looks at him with a face that is screaming 'unbelievable!'

"How weird you are! Aren't you feeling uncomfortable that you're staying in a room with a stranger?" Jungkook asks kind of a sarcastic tone and Taehyung chuckles furrowing his brows.

"Stranger, who?" Taehyung questions raising his brow now and then says in his teasing tone, "And I don't really see you as a man."

"Excuse me?" Jungkook raises his brow but there is a smile on his face as he sees Taehyung giggles out softly. He half lays on the bed as his whole body is resting on his left elbow.