Chapter 9 - Dinosaur

Third Person P.O.V

It's the middle of July, so that means it's the month of Monsoon. Heavy rains are happening quite a lot. Today's night is not any different. Wolves just hate rain.

Jungkook also hates rain a lot. But the omega seems different to him as he is seeing him right now, searching for his dog in this heavy rain at the middle of the night. 

"Karma? Karma baby? Where are you? Look who's come to get you baby. Where are you?" the blue haired omega's deep soothing voice somehow pinches inside Jungkook's chest every time he heard it though he doesn't know why. 

Maybe we are in the same position that's why?

"Hello? You won't find your bitch. Go home and sleep." Shoving all the thoughts aside Jungkook says with his slightly careless voice rolling his eyes. A stick comes to his mouth which is filled with nicotine. He lights up the stick standing inside his garage.

"You go home…..which is MINE! This house is mine and why are you so worried about me?" Taehyung shouts but the sound of the rain covered the raising voice. After that he continues his search process once again, "Karma?"

"I'm worried about you because I can sleep peacefully when you'll leave. I don't trust you anyways. Especially when you have the keys to my house." Jungkook bites back bitterly with his as usual careless voice. He is also kinda shocked to see Taehyung's raising voice at him because he is the first omega to do something like that. He is also lowkey impressed with the omega's attitude.

"Can I please borrow your umbrella?" Taehyung suddenly asks drowning under the heavy rain but the Alpha looks away completely ignoring the poor boy. Taehyung gives a glare but no one sees that. After a minute he starts searching for his dog once again.

Taehyung's immature behaviour irritates Jungkook as he says irritably, "You're searching for your dog in this heavy rain at 2 in the morning? Tell me something, does she even want to be found?"

"Who cares about that? I love my dog. I need to find her." Taehyung answers immediately. He already lost everything he loves. He just doesn't want to lose his dog too.

"Are you this dilutal all the time?" The Alpha asks and Taehyung completely ignores him and continues his search process as usual and again shouts saying, "Karma?"

"Jinwoon is right about you by the way. You're quite crazy I must say." Jungkook says as he threw the half burnt stick on the ground and smashed it with feet afterwards.

Taehyung stops in his position hearing that. He is a little far away from the Alpha but that's enough for him to hear everything clearly. He didn't expect Jungkook to say something like that. 

Did Jinwoon really think like that?

He feels like something stuck in his throat and it's hurting badly. He tries to gulp it down but can't. He takes some steps ahead and says with his almost broken voice, "Because I care?" 

"No. Because in this heavy rain, at this hour? dogs also have brains to not get out for a walk in this weather and hete you are, searching for her. Go and sleep. Let others sleep also." Jungkook says rolling his eyes. Irritation comes from his tone as he goes back inside his house. He completely forgets about his unsigned papers. 

"Karma!" Taehyung again calls but there was no sign of his dog. 

"Karma!" A baby voice came behind Taehyung which happens to be Jungkook's voice as he imitates the way Taehyung calls his dog and goes inside his house.

The omega becomes tired, clueless, hopeless and alone. So so alone. His whole world is spinning around him. He never thought that the man he loved the most can ever think about him like that. Taehyung stops in his position. His eyes roam around the place and suddenly his right ankle twists and he falls down on the ground.