Chapter 50 - A drunk night

A/N:

It's a little surprise for all of you. I can't see you guys unhappy. 😞

So yeah, enjoy 💜

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

It's been 1 week that Taehyung left 'Monarch'. He is trying his best to get his attention back in his regular life. 

Bogum came back from 'Monarch' after three days. He insisted Taehyung to live with him in his house but the omega declined saying he isn't ready for that, yet and he is also very busy with his work which is kinda true.

They both went on a date twice in this one week that for Taehyung, wasn't less than a hangout which he usually had with Jimin or Hosoek.

Bogum suggested to spend an evening together in soomeone's home but Taehyung also declined that and they had their date outside at a beautiful restaurant. 

Bogum sometimes drove him home also. The four best friends hung out together a few nights at 'Blue Moon.' Sometimes talking about random life shits, sometimes drunk and wasted.

The omega tried his best not to remember Jungkook but he couldn't help it as the time is nearing to the Alpha's engagement day so fast. 

It was an usual rainy night of a week before Jungkook's engagement with Nayeon. Taehyung is at 'Blue Moon' early and alone today.

Jimin is busy with one of his many clients and Hosoek went on a date with Yoongi. Bogum is also busy as he has an online meeting with some researcher about his topic as far Taehyung knows. 

So, he is all by himself today, sitting on one of the tools at the bar counter. Not that he is complaining. He likes to be alone sometimes. It helps him gathering his thoughts which is well, consits of the head Alpha. Taehyung is sipping on his red wine when suddenly his phone starts vibrating inside his jeans pocket.

The omega slightly straight his right leg so that it touches the ground and he can easily takes out the mobile phone from his tight skinny jeans. Taehyung hates skinny jeans but you know, job matters..

He frowns looking at the unknows number on his screen. Looking around he alowly gets down from the tool and walks near the window, far away from the loud noise of the music.

He looks outside receiving the call. Rain drops fly off on his face as he slightly smiles, closing his eyes as he says, "Hello?"

"Why? Why? Whyyyyyy? Why did you leave me, Tae? I so fucking miss you, you know that. It's hurting so bad." 

Taehyung snaps his eyes open as he frowns. His heart starts beating against his chest as he knows that familiar voice which is now drunkily ranting.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung questions and the Alpha whines like a little kid as he says again,

"I've waited for one year and you gave that stupid doctor the chance. Not fair!"

Taehyung frowns deeper as he questions, "Are you drunk?" 

Jungkook immidiately answers,

"Nope, I don't drink. Why would I be drunk? Drinking is not good for teengers you know? Wait, oh fuck! I forgot, I'm not teenage anymore." 

Taehyung can hear the Alpha giggling like a teenage girl over the phone and the omega facepalms hearing his childishness.

"Jungkook, why did you call me? Where are you?" Taehyung asks in confusion because the Jungkook he knew, never ever can do this kind of sillyness.