Chapter 38 - Reverie

Third Person P.O.V

"I finally saw him last night after one year, doc." Taehyung says spinning the red love shape ball in his hands. It seems like he is talking with it rather than his psychiatrist.

Taehyung has been visiting a psychiatrist for almost over 9 months now. He wanted to let all his thoughts out. He wanted more like needed a councilor to guide him a right way. Who won't judge him. But unfortunately his doctor couldn't help him. Yet!

Don't blame him because for this also, Taehyung is at fault.

"Who? Jinwoon?" The not so old but old man peers through his big glasses towards the omega. His glasses are almost at the tip of his nose.

A mug is in his hand in which he is mixing his sugar into his coffee. He is sitting, no, actually half laying on a very comfortable chair right across Taehyung. His right leg is very delicately placed on his left leg. His brows are furrowed, anyone can say that he is in deep thoughts.

Mr. Kwak is in his early 50 but he doesn't look like one though. His half ripe beard describes his personality the most. Taehyung liked him when he first talked with him a bit after that he started feeling kinda scared because of his so direct attitude.

Though Taehyung blames it on his weird sweater fashion sense in summer also.

"No!" The omega bleats out immediately protesting about his doctor's wrong thinking.

"That guy." Taehyung uncomfortably answers as he shifts in his position a bit. Continuously rubbing the rubber ball in his hands, he gulps a dry air.

Why do I always get nervous when I talk about him?

"Which guy?" Mr. Kwak tilts his head a little while asking that question. Taehyung can see his eyes getting furrowed more and oh boy! The omega is sweating now.

He looks down. Clutching the ball in his hands tightly, he takes a deep breath. Thinking about him for once makes his heart go stop completely. He answers whispering, "The guy who helped me heal."

"Oh, that guy whose name you haven't told me yet in this one year?" Mr. Kwak says more like questions.

An amusing teasing vibe is coming from his voice which Taehyung isn't liking at all. The omega nervously takes the glass of water from the tea table and takes a long sip from it.

Mr. Kwak observes his every action as he says in his calm tone, "It's okay, Taehyung. It's a safe place. You can tell me."

The omega looks at him. He thinks for some time before saying a soft, "No."

He never mentioned Jungkook's name to his psychiatrist. He doesn't know the reason but he believes that Jungkook can be the reason of his weakness and he doesn't want to talk about his weaknesses.

His dark weakness.

"Okay. So, what happened last night?" Mr. Kwak changes the matter as he simply asks the question to know the matter briefly.

Taehyung stands up and starts walking towards the window. He looks outside saying, "My breathing almost stopped. He wasn't wearing his noise blocking headphones. He wasn't blocking out the world anymore. It felt like.....he'd finally moved on."

Taehyung can see his feature that he saw last night in front of his eyes while he explains the situation.

He looks at the sky as he says in his very deep tone like he himself is thinking about this matter, "I don't know why I was affecting so much. Everything has been going so right, actually perfect. Until I saw him. I was broken and he fixed me. I was a psycho, desperate and stalker to him but even then he fought for me against Jinwoon. He had saved me from myself. He just made me feel.........too much."